yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

idk how to tell if they're retrofits or not i don't even honestly know what that is lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they arent retrofitted for $30
its when you take a projector from another car, like a lexus or s2k or tsx and put the HID projector into a non HID housing like ours. The cut off line is alot cleaner and stuff

whitedc4

oh ok so i'm not gonna be blinding then?

hmm yeah, i'll just adjust how high they sit and maybe it will work til i get something like that.

whitedc4

well i'll do it eventually for now though these will be okay. if i get pulled over its back to normal plug and play bulbs

goofygamer

Exactly what Dylan said lol. Why did you get new headlights? Or were you talking about the ballasts? Haha

I want to retrofit mine too. Are you going to let customlightz do it or will you be doing it yourself, Dylan? What projectors are you going with?

whitedc4

i needed new headlights because my tabs were broken on passenger side and they sit kinda funky in the bumper. i'll try the retrofit thing once i find some to put in. but til then i'll just have em in like how they are now. oklahoma isn't super picky and i know its rude and all buuuuuuut idc. my car.

goofygamer

It's actually more than just switching, but I'm know you are fully capable of customizing your housing : ) I just don't know if i feel like doing it myself or not lol. Theyre time-consuming.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Exactly what Dylan said lol. Why did you get new headlights? Or were you talking about the ballasts? Haha

I want to retrofit mine too. Are you going to let customlightz do it or will you be doing it yourself, Dylan? What projectors are you going with?
i wanna do s2k but i rather find stuff thats more practical for enduro races and track days like the EDM fog.