yet another nooobalicious

RAINONEizm

RAINONE here.
my accy is a 96 LS,not much done yet,intake(AEM cold air),exhaust,DC header,17" Konig caffienes(oldschool but schweeet)4" tail cannon w/AEM ex-pipes.clear corners of corse,neon blue inside, not out,had a kickin system til it got jacked in LA,next step is the lambo door convo,then the LS upgrades for more power...N/A baby!

I will post a pic up soon.

but yeah,das all for now.
holla atcha boy.

SxySlammedTeggy

Not much done huh lol you have more than me... anyway welcome to CI... Im Courtney... where are you from? Anyway... hope ya like the site! :cool:

RAINONEizm

aww,spanx for tha luv sweetness.i was born in SD,grew up in Tx,stationed in SD for a while then moved to LA,and now I am back in Tx for about another week,then im moving out to Atlanta.
yesh,im a mover.in more ways than one.heh-heh.. 8)

SxySlammedTeggy

haha i have you beat... I was born in PA, moved to DE moved back to PA then to CA then to NC then to CA then to PA then back to CA and thats where i am now lol... yeah im a mover too lol

RAINONEizm

oh yeah well I gave you the major stays...

lets see..born in SD,moved to S.tx,then to GUam(a little rock in the south pacific,then back to SD,then to tx,thne to austin,tx,back to south tx,then joined the navy,got stationed back in SD,lived on a ship that went half way round the world for 7 months,got out then moved to LA,once in gardena,then to Carson,back to texas,and in a week to ATL...whew!

movers rawk! and suck at the same time...lol

B16aTeggy

damn... i just woke up.. and yall need to learn to space ur shit.. :-|

now the that the life storys are over. :eek:

welcome

SxySlammedTeggy

no life story here just a quick recap lol...yeah movers rock and suck at the same time... and what are you talking about just woke up!? Lazy!!! haha and i did space my shit thanks lol :cool:

Stafford

Welcome!!! I'm new also so we can all eat cookies together and talk about how much ass we kick.