yet another nooobalicious

SxySlammedTeggy

Im a customer service rep at Limited Treasures. I dont have AIM on this computer and i cant DL it they will get grumpy haha

RAINONEizm

ic.....so what exactally is a limited trusure? I mean,a "limited treasure"? doesnt sound positive...a treasure should be unlimited shouldnt it?

jk

SxySlammedTeggy

haha everyone is a comedian lol... Limited Treasures is a bear place lol... I get to play with teddy bears all day! And if a treasure was unlimited then everyone would have it...which means it wouldnt be a treasure...right? Haha

RAINONEizm

well, I thik the saying is: " One mans trasure is another mans junk" or something. I thik I have seen that store.you do like custom bears right?
well not you,but ppl that do the sales part?

SxySlammedTeggy

Sometimes we do custom bears... the most bears we have out now are the ones with the state quarter on their foot... And they saying goes..." One mans junk is another mans treasure." Lol :p

RAINONEizm

well whatever the saying is,I got a lot of junk that I treasure.sentimental like that I guess.

so like ppl cal you when they are having bear trouble?

jk

SxySlammedTeggy

haha some people call me when they are having bear trouble...others call me when they are having bear withdrawls! haha how anyone can spend this much money on bears is beyond me lol. :-D