yet another reason i FU<KING HATE pickup trucks!!!

rockadilla

thats right.
:angryred: ok so I went to work today as normal, work sucked, and then I go outside to go home and this is what happened to my civic... (At least it wasn't my teg)
bad pics they were taken w/ my phone at night

-
The rear side fender....

-

The rear quarter panel

-

Some asshole hit my car and just took off.... Needless to say I'm effing PISSED off at the hit and run... :letout: :guns:

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who hit my car......... :twisted:

/rant

dennisly

damn john, sorry to hear. but if you know for sure who it is, go check out there truck and see for the damage on it and file a report.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
def should have called the cops straight away to file the report as soon as possible. im sorry to see this man.. some people are such tools

mirrorimg

Way to bypass the filter :roll:

I hope you called the cops. How do you know it was a truck? I would have pointed the blame on a woman before I chose the type of vehicle it was.

Hope you get everything sorted out.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Reminds me of when I walked outside at 4 AM leaving a small party and the right door on the DC4 looked like a crunched up soda can. Glad the people who saw knew exactly who the chick was. I should have pressed charges for hit and run, but I cared more about my door getting fixed..

And the fucked up part was, it was an '06 RSX that she backed into my door with. NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER! :x

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
that really sucks, check with you state and see if they have an uninsured motorist fund. they have one here in VA that will pay for that.