Yoizzy's white girl dorothy

YoIzzy

So here's my white girl Dorothy, shes an 1994 Acura Integra LS with an ITR front end... she came from an bad owner (or a couple of bad owners) that doesn't know how to treat a car. now its my job to bring her back to semi OEM status...

Prior issues:
Idling at 2k
Ill Fitting ITR Bumper
Cracked ITR BLK Housing Head Lights (SMFH)
Painted Carbon Fiber Hood
Torn Leather Seats D+P
Check Engine Light
Loud Ass Custom Straight Pipe
Broken Axel Seals
Bad Wheel Bearings
Busted Rear Struts
ITR Odometer wasn't working

Just a bunch of stuff completely wrong with the car.

So far with the help of some homie i was able to pick up a oem itr hood, i bought some new itr head lights that have yet to be installed.. got the straight pipe cut out and put a cat in... also picked up a mishimoto radiator with fan shroud :D but only one fan connected tho :( got the odometer fixed got a new wheel bearing pressed in. got my axel seals done... got some bushings replaced... decent progress so far.....

Should be a decent build nothing too crazy lol

Hit List:
Get Seats Redone
Find an OEM ITR Bumper
Get The Whole Car Painted
Get Some Wheels
Speakers
Coast 8)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
hell i finished 2yrs ago.. LOL glad to see your saving her! are your seat covers rockstar by chance?

YoIzzy

naw the seat covers are cowboys lol came with the car... naturally a giant's fan but the seat should be redone by next month... hopefully lol

YoIzzy

nice teg but your list of wants will never end lol
no im sure it will lol not big on dreaming lol and you know you gotta start small... the main thing is finding the itr bumper i got just about everything else..

Acuras

Banned
car will look good when its done, those jdm front ends make it look so much better. I will hopefully be doing that sometime this year.

YoIzzy

car will look good when its done, those jdm front ends make it look so much better. I will hopefully be doing that sometime this year.
that experience should be fun... i wish i had the pleasure of putting this one i have on... but in a way i am by replacing damn near all of it lol

YoIzzy

Finally got the coilovers installed, with the company of some new function 7 LCA :D

A little LCA comparison.

YoIzzy

thanks everybody.. so this pass weekend i've got my wheel hub / bearing replaced because its was making a bad plunging like noise that was irrating me... so i got that fixed asap
no comparison pic but the other hub and bearing are new so use your imagination... here's the bad

the outside where the bearing sit is suppose to be smooth... but its not.. hands down the worst head ache while driving.
problem fixed but now i need new brakes... the list never ends :(

Last edited:

YoIzzy

Sitting on some GSR blades I picked up for 2 bills. Ordered my paint guns and shall start working on my engine bay soon as they come. And I'm getting AC in my car :D