Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
They are on back-order with Yonaka again. They should be back in-stock around Feb 11th. If you want to reserve one from Yonaka's shipment and don't mind the wait you can order online.

BankiBoi

Yonaka fit 4dr? Or is just $600+ exhaust for me :(

Posted by Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Jabes

Yonaka fit 4dr? Or is just $600+ exhaust for me :(

the 2dr integra catback won't fit but a 92-95 civic hatch exhaust bolts right onto a 4 door 94-01 and I think yonaka makes one for a hatch too.

sooksvtdriver

BAHHHHH killing me! I knew I should have ordered mine months ago. anxiously waiting supposed to here soon????:what: I had a ws2 before I got this $115 3inch crap from ebay. I'll letcha guys know my impressions

BankiBoi

the 2dr integra catback won't fit but a 92-95 civic hatch exhaust bolts right onto a 4 door 94-01 and I think yonaka makes one for a hatch too.
any way to check the specs for verification? I got a 94 gsr

Jabes

BAHHHHH killing me! I knew I should have ordered mine months ago. anxiously waiting supposed to here soon????:what: I had a ws2 before I got this $115 3inch crap from ebay. I'll letcha guys know my impressions
if you were around pa I'd sell you mine lol it's only been on the car less then 8 months I think and engines been out since november so its almost new I just need bigger since I'm about to drop my turbo setup in the car

any way to check the specs for verification? I got a 94 gsr

gsr you might need a different header since 94-99 gsr headers are a little shorter than a ls but I know alot of people have put on a 92-95 civic hatch catback on a 94-01 ls so the most youd need to do is replace your header with a ls header

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
These are now back in-stock. All back-ordered orders will be shipping tomorrow :thumbs up

BankiBoi

if you were around pa I'd sell you mine lol it's only been on the car less then 8 months I think and engines been out since november so its almost new I just need bigger since I'm about to drop my turbo setup in the car

gsr you might need a different header since 94-99 gsr headers are a little shorter than a ls but I know alot of people have put on a 92-95 civic hatch catback on a 94-01 ls so the most youd need to do is replace your header with a ls header
I got a DC sports header I been holding on to for a while