You consider this Ricer? lol

Willo

El Father
well here is this guy selling his Civic for $9,000 in Puerto Rico and he spend over $15k on accesories for the car well lets the pics talk and tell me what u think

what you guys think over $15k in accesories and is the car worth the $9k

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man! it reminds me a LOT of the GTO from the outside. Those wheels even look like the GTO's spare tire! lol.

And DAMN! he must have read that post on how VTAK works, cause he DEFFINATLY has that going for him. lol

honestly looks like something out of NFS or F&F... lol

Willo

El Father
Kuchtaboy said:
oh man! it reminds me a LOT of the GTO from the outside. Those wheels even look like the GTO's spare tire! lol.

And DAMN! he must have read that post on how VTAK works, cause he DEFFINATLY has that going for him. lol

honestly looks like something out of NFS or F&F... lol
VTAK yeah lol i think he forgot to mention that :lol:

GSratedR

Rated R
Thats the kind of rice that would make uncle ben roll over in his grave. he says he spent 15k well he needs to be smacked. that was a fack load of money to waste.:lol:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
oh shit good find.... h/o let me ask my parents if i can trade mine with his... that thing looks badass

sike....

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
so he put no money into the motor? I give him one thing, at least its not covered in stickers!!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
god that is disgusting. doesnt do the other cars on PR justice. Ive seen some badass rides when i was on vacation there 3 years ago.

Willo

El Father
what about the custom interior steel floormats lmfao and a panel for ur laptop omg and i almost forgot the exhaust ! HOT!!!