you guys wont be happy

fatfivez

im cutting my integra project short. im trading straight up for a 1995 prelude si, and i really couldnt resist because its never seen a winter and a clean non rusty prelude is SO rare, and i looooove how they look. really the only downside to the car is the bodykit, which actually doesnt look terrible. its almost stock, and hasnt been beat to crap like my integra. i was eventually turboing my b18b, and imo a turbo h23 will be way more fun. later guys, i learned alot here.

my new toy:

Attachments

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Sounds like your making a good desicion, those mid 90's Preludes are gorgeous. Except I'm not a big fan of the dash in those cars, but the body style is really nice. Back in 2000 when I was looking to unload my mint condition 1990 Celica GT, I had narrowed my choices to either a mid 90's Teg or a mid 90's generation Prelude (only because at the time those were the years that were in my price range). I chose the Integra because the insurance was cheaper for me by about $500 a year.

You're gonna love boosting 2.3 liters instead of 1.8!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea those ludes look good, the older lude was one of my choices when i wanted to get a car, i didnt like the late model ones, cuz of the square light front end. front the pic a intercooler would look very aggressive. good luck wit the lude :thumbup:

boosted_integ

i sold my lude to get an integ........................... but it was fast for what it was h22 vtec kicks ass............................. but i would never sell my integ for a lude

CHILD

all day all JDM
sold us out for more displacement....i see how it is! lol.....good luck with the bb4

209SpoonDC2

Damn, I hate those Preludes. They're hella outdated looking, IMO. As long as you're happy, that's what matters.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I cant stand those dashes either. I love the 97-01 ludes. Dont think I would ever get one, they are too heavy for me.

ca86108

when i crashed my ls.. i had a choice either a 95 gsr stocck.. or a 96 prelude si.. FIXED UP THE ASS.. with every mod but FI.. and i raced them both hard seeing which one was faster.. and the gsr STOCK.. was quickier then a 96 si prelude modded to the max... SOO YEA..

fatfivez

ca86108 said:
when i crashed my ls.. i had a choice either a 95 gsr stocck.. or a 96 prelude si.. FIXED UP THE ASS.. with every mod but FI.. and i raced them both hard seeing which one was faster.. and the gsr STOCK.. was quickier then a 96 si prelude modded to the max... SOO YEA..
imo, you need to learn to drive :lol:

ca86108

werll.. this was when i was learning stick.. so maybe.. this was over a year ago so u can be right.. but if it was my driving.. then how come the integ seemed faster..