You know you drive an integra when...

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
You know you drive an Integra when instead of sleeping you rationalized why staying up for 24+ hours to read the Integra forums was so important

LovesIntegras

you know you drive an integra when your friend is buying one off of craigslist because he likes yours so much.

im taking him to get his today :D

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
You know you drive an integra when you wake up at night because you think you hear someone stealling your car just to find it still there in the morning

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
you know you drive an integra when you purposely park it so you can see it while you're inside of a restaurant

StreetDreamz

Pussy Money Weed
^ you know you drive an Integra when you park where you can see it when your in a restaurant so it doesn't get stolen..

MavrickDanny

^ hahhhahaha

U know u drive a teg when your windows roll up REALLY SLOW and you have a scuff crack chip dent or something on the right of your rear bumper.....I swear ive seen like 10 that have something of that nature in the same spot as my car haha

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
you know you drive an integra when you choose to sleep in it instead of your friends floor after a night of partying

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
you know you drive an integra when you always offer to drive even though the backseats are pretty much worthless haha