You know you drive an integra when...

LovesIntegras

Maybe if some one told me how to resize it on here i would Cheesenip ya dick.

You know you have a teg when kids with srt4's are on the forum you joined. ahahah :D im just messing Cheese

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
...when you replace the damn MFR 34 times in a row to fix your starting problem, because that's what everyone says it is. regardless of how new that MFR is, that just HAS to be the problem.

(a guy i know has seriously been through about 6. 4 of them were BRAND NEW OEM FROM A DEALER!!! and he swears they keep failing on him)

idiot.

mirrorimg

Maybe if some one told me how to resize it on here i would Cheesenip ya dick.

You know you have a teg when kids with srt4's are on the forum you joined. ahahah :D im just messing Cheese
You can crop/resize it in photobucket, seeing as that is your hosting site. Crop out all that ground and sky, then resize it bit by bit until it is small enough that members stop making comments about it. I also agree that it is HUGE! lol.

xOriginalNinjax

You know you drive an Integra when your gf is looking for a car, and the only thing that crosses your mind when she asks what she should get, is an Integra.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
you know integras are the shit when people that dont even have one join clubintegra ftw , and why they dont go to their own brand car forums cuz the drivers are douche bags.

rockadilla

thats right.
When u put your sunshade up even when you're in a covered parking garage so people can't see inside your car