You know you drive an integra when...

Surferman

you know when your drive an Integra when you see Hot chick in an integra that actually may or may not be Hot, but because she's rollin in a hard-ass dropped ITR w/ DBS wheels & Recaro Seats and smiles at you right before downshifting..... you get an uncontrollable Boner!!
*****TRUE STORY******
theres a chick around my area who drives this lowerd silver dc and i swear I get a boner everythime i see it.
the bad thing is I dont know if its from her or the car :shock:

uh, you know you drive and integra if you have a puddle of water under your spare in the trunk lol
*edit-repost ha

Last edited:

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
theres a chick around my area who drives this lowerd silver dc and i swear I get a boner everythime i see it.
the bad thing is I dont know if its from her or the car :shock:
haha thats funny!!! you know you drive an integra in AZ when you cuss right before the dip in the side street your turning onto... :x

Booth

You know you dive an integra when;
- You argue about wether or not its vetc engaging or the exhaust butterflies opening and when each one happens.
- People dont take your car seriously untill they realise their car has double its capacity but only 25kw more and wieghs twice as much.
- You follow a perfect line while other FWD's are going off the track.

da_tripp

You know you drive an integra when you're driving down the road and some kid in an EF hatch revs and hits the rev-limiter as he passes you on the other side of the road.

:lol: ............
that was me in highschool lol
only with an ls and a b16 tranny :lol:

and you know your driving an integra when chicks dig your car more than you.

Last edited:

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
You know you drive an integra when your at work or school and your sneaking on the internet to post shit like this on Clubintegra.com

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
You know you drive an Integra when you girlfriend and you are driving around and park somewhere to have sex and make her clean up the mess afterward while you sit there and enjoy yourself.
My girlfriend gets pissed when I decline sex when we are in my Integra. That thing is a virgin and will stay like that forever (car not the girlfriend!!). She thinks it will happen one of these times. she is just on the road of disappointment.

Now my contribution to this thread. You know you drive an Integra when you say you drive a Honda.

09wkd

you know you drive an (automatic) integra when you go to put it in park and smash the f*ck out of the drink you had in the cup holder (HAPPENS EVERY G*DDAMN TIME, OMG)

DC_Five_Earl

You know when you drive an Integra when you absolutely have to keep an eye on it at all times:shock: I sound paranoid I know :whiner:

ChrisTypeR408

when your integra makes your girlfriend's friend's automatic ls look like crap. :)

(kids in ESSJ think it's cool just to have an integ and not know anything about it)

Last edited:

crad008

You know you drive an integra when you hit a squirrel and worry about what it does to the front of your car while your g/f is shocked you care more about your car then the squirrel you just nailed.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You know you drive an integra when you hit a squirrel and worry about what it does to the front of your car while your g/f is shocked you care more about your car then the squirrel you just nailed.
hahaha that freakin awesome! But instead... i hit a goose O.O it flew into my car going 60 mph...

You know you drive an integra when you do your homework in it.

You know you drive an integra when the first thing you look at when you wake up, is your car. And then every 3 minutes after that lololol.

You know you drive an integra when there's nothing wrong with your car, but you still try and find something wrong just so you can fix it.

You know you drive an integra when you'd rather hear the engine/exhuast, than the radio.

:lol: