you know you're posting too much when....

Todd

token ex-mod
when you check the new posts section, and there's 10 threads and your name is right under each of them....

so is there just nobody else here? echo echo echo.....

moral to the story is peeps need to [size]RECRUIT[/size] :thumbs up
i'm doing my best!

hadjie85

hey u aint the only one loadin up the message boards, bro..... :hi:

but ill get the word out on CI to some of my friends. we def need more people.

Baldy201

It is off and on. There was one time when there was like 7 people on here at the same time, then the same time a night later there was no one but me. So it all depends.

slikk

Money Getter
site promotion via HP adding "clubintegra.com" stickers might get more people in here

DownShift96GSR

Anfrey is up on this site yo, he just hasn't been around in a while. I'm guilty of the you know when you post to much thing.

mist3r Lin

Hey, Daniel warned me on CC for that... but you know what's funny? All of my posts were legit, none were intended as whoring...

95teg

lol its funny becz i see all of our same names in every post i read.. i guess we are just the most active.. i only check it maybe 2 times a day.. right after school and be4 i go to bed.. thats not alot is it?

mist3r Lin

No, it's not alot at all. You should go to cc and see how much I've posted there. Know what's funny... I'm pretty active during the day too...

95teg

i use to be pretty actice on CC.. but then i sold my hatch and moved here..lol i use to read CC daily in school.. but i dont have any classes right now where i'm by a computer..

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm not condoning whoring, but more posts = more activity and more activity + more publicity = more members = growth = good thing :Thumbs up it's a little math equation i whipped up ;)