your best pick up line!

03dc5Integra

mine is "your cute" hahahaha "so how bout we do a lil math, add u n me, subtract our clothes, divided your legs n then multiple" hahaahah no i nevered used that line cuz i don't want to get slapped hahaaahahaa. but yeah wut's your best line ppl

speedin

The Transporter
"You know how much a polar bear weighs?" "No". "Enough to break the ice. Hi im mark :D "

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha good one. im trying to think of mine but its been so long since i used a pick up line. im overdue. haha.

LiEkjAi

"Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams."
"I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?"
"Most people like to watch the World Cup, Super bowl, NBA playoffs cuz it only happens once a year/every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone like you only happens once in a lifetime."

speedin

The Transporter
LiEkjAi said:
"Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams."
"I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?"
"Most people like to watch the World Cup, Super bowl, NBA playoffs cuz it only happens once a year/every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone like you only happens once in a lifetime."
first one is a little out dated. last two ++

Winki

Undercover mod
"Those clothes look damm good on you girl but... they would look even better on my bedroom floor"

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
"excuse me ma'm? Your tag is sticking out on your shirt."

"no it isn't"

"yes it is, it says "made in heaven""

(some clown bag tried to use that one on my girl... for real too. Pissed me off, but i thought it was kind funny. lol)

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
"Your people enslaved my people, the else you can do is let me take you out"!

"How do yo feel about black guys the like Transformers and 80's music"?

Winki

Undercover mod
obd1kenobi said:
""How do yo feel about black guys the like Transformers and 80's music"?

I feel....................... "you know how i know your gay?"

LOL

;)