your car or your girl?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Id sell my 97 before i lost Amber..but the SRT...i dunno :lol:...actually. IM jk. I said that b/c I know shes goin to look :)

Nah, If I love a girl, sure ill sell the car but if i dont, then Ill probably leave the girl.

Id sell the SRT for Amber.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I would choose my wife over my integra. I would never have to do that though bc she is into cars lol. She is driving a 95 Eclipse gst right now but has to get rid of it bc I got a Tahoe for her to drive since she will have the kid most the time but she wasn't too happy when I told her I might be a DB lol (she was jealous lol) She is also the one when we were looking for a car that she demanded it be a 5spd... I was going to let her have my car but she didn't want it bc its an auto lol
HAHAHAHAHA your wife is more of a car enthusiast than you are :lol:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
HAHAHAHAHA your wife is more of a car enthusiast than you are :lol:
She never changes her cars though... they are always bone stock unless I do something to hers or if her brother does (he is really into dsms). My next car will be a 5 spd but I kinda like a auto just bc I can jack around lol. That and you would never guess she is into cars bc she dresses way girly always has her hair done and wears dresses and crap lol.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
She never changes her cars though... they are always bone stock unless I do something to hers or if her brother does (he is really into dsms). My next car will be a 5 spd but I kinda like a auto just bc I can jack around lol. That and you would never guess she is into cars bc she dresses way girly always has her hair done and wears dresses and crap lol.
lol. i have learned what a girl wears makes no difference as to what shes into

k_russell_08

teg it
well coming from a girls point of view, i think that a car will always be there, and girls will always come and go in your life.. thats just me.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
good cause I think we would all pic Sex.

but as for your question. It would depend on the car and the girl. If the car is rarer than the girl...choose the car. However, if the girl is rarer than the car...choose the girl. And by "choose" I mean choose to dedicate your precious time, money, and all those things in life we can offer

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
if a guy made me choose between him or my car and wasn't joking, i'd reconsider how i felt about him. lol seriously. he does whatever he wants on his time and i'll do whatever i want on mine. i don't like ultimatums and it's fair.

i was dating my ex when i was doing the bodywork on the teg. he was always bitching about that because i'd be out there sanding for hours. it got to the point where i'd have to purposely make up lies as to what i was doing because i was tired and just didn't really want to hear it. gay. he offered to help from time to time, but i didn't want him messing with my car. plus we both knew that he didn't really want to help, so there was no point in making us both suffer. left him for my guy now.

the guy's not jealous of the teg because he knows it's a p.o.s. lol so we have no problems. more than anything, he helps me and teaches me, so it works out for us.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
trinh or my car?

my car.

that's why trinh is with someone else. lol.

seriously..... i dont have to make that decision right now, but if it were the case. girl > car.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if a guy made me choose between him or my car and wasn't joking, i'd reconsider how i felt about him. lol seriously. he does whatever he wants on his time and i'll do whatever i want on mine. i don't like ultimatums and it's fair.

i was dating my ex when i was doing the bodywork on the teg. he was always bitching about that because i'd be out there sanding for hours. it got to the point where i'd have to purposely make up lies as to what i was doing because i was tired and just didn't really want to hear it. gay. he offered to help from time to time, but i didn't want him messing with my car. plus we both knew that he didn't really want to help, so there was no point in making us both suffer. left him for my guy now.

the guy's not jealous of the teg because he knows it's a p.o.s. lol so we have no problems. more than anything, he helps me and teaches me, so it works out for us.
i dont want you to think i was given an ultimatum. i was just curious

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
jimmy kept trying to ride shotty in the teg, but i wouldn't let him. he got fed up with it after a while and left me. i told him ugly people only belong in the trunk or crouched down in back.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
my girl definitely. insurance will buy me a new car i dont have girlfriend insurance. i dont invest 2 years in something just to let it go. ya know? so girl>car.