your first kill?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
It wasnt my first but it was the funniest, I had a 95 Awd Tsi and was racing some riced out 4 dr saturn. I didn't even have to try but after he pulled up beside me and asked if it was a turbo and I said no (I told everyone it wasnt lol) and he said that he thought was cuz it had a bump on the hood (I had to break it to him that all dsms have that hood).... after that i slammed the gas and let the wastegate go and just laughed

keep on ice

my first kill was in eg h22a swap tuned and other mods fastest car i haved owned next thing i know fucking gto pulls out in front of me the guy looks at me and i look at him pulled out in front of him he took off like dumbass sliding all over the fucking place he catch up to me i slow down bring it down to second take off i was in second pulls out in front by fourh gear i got his ass less than a car that was my first run in that car miss it

vtecbanger

well to be honest i don't remember my first but.. this clown i work with has eg 4 door dx with a shit intake i threw away off my teg and an auto-zone muffler clamped, automatic, cut springs. he says to the guys, as is he will "spank me", behind my back. And says i take my integra way too seriously because i order everything from the dealer. (ex. he will use rtv gasket maker. i use Honda bond, even nuts and bolts dealer only for me). the kill will go down i will post about it a soon as it happens.

Last edited:
On a more serious note, I havent raced anyone in the teg. Its slow and I know it. My last real race I had was when I was 19 (29 now) in my 77 ford f150. I raced some dude with what he called "built to the hills" 69 c10 chevy p/u. Needles to say, he wasnt built enough to keep up with my mildly built 460 at 3/4 throttle.

Whenver I beat someone, I throw a :thumbdown out the window. Fuckers hate it when I do that...
I had a guy in a Camaro(mid 90ish) do that to me at a light in my 1g AWD Talon. So I rolled down the window and asked why he was throwing a thumbs down at a faster car? He said something about "import piece of shit" and how I had "half a motor" and revved up his V8. I laughed a bit at him, which didnt seem to calm him down.
The light went green, he spun some(I heard spinning tires and knew it wasnt me), I launched at 4800 and gave him a great view of my tail lights for 3 gears, then started slowing down.
He actually ended up beside me a few lights later. He asked me what was in it. I proceeded to list a few of the major mods, he nodded, and went on his way.

yourslow

I was in my integra and a 350z came by me doing about 100 so i had nothing else to do but play around with him. i got him to drop down to around 60 mph. then went i was doing 130 and he was about a car or two behind me i was doing 130 and the car still wanted to go faster but i look in the rear view mirror i see him just let go and drop down .so i drop down to 50 and he didn't want no more .so passing an exit i see him cut off about 2 cars just to get off. that was fun

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Word. Dude my first kill was in my dad's '02 WRX. Some dude sporting a mullet rolls up to the light in his Mustang GT and starts revving and staring me down in broad daylight. So we give it a go; and you can guess what happened after that lol. Of course he was all pissed cuz his Ford just got owned by some rice burner and he moped and turned right really fast at the next light, without even giving me a look.

ZekZ

OG DA
lol i was on my way to my dads house when i first got my car from my brother, so it was already modded and fast and what not, its a 92 gs. my brothers friend from HELLLLLLLA days ago pulled next to me in his 93 gsr, which was beat to shit, so i was like.. ehh fuck yea les go. i was cruisin about 45ish in 4th when he came next to me then we slowed to a 40 roll and when he said go i gave him a 1 sec head start then i down shifted to 3rd and smashed the pedal (lol) and skeet skeeted on his gsr. so then he got hella mad cuz i told him it was an RS piece of shit that just had a ghetto exhaust on it so he thought he'd rape me, and he called my brother and told him he raped me then my bro roflcoptered and hung up.

01teggy

2002 gti, he was stock, all i have is short shifter and motor mount inserts. We raced from 40 to about 115 and i pulled him by a fender. dont know how but whatever haha

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
my first kill was an Evo 9 MR. He was stopped at a red light and I rolled up on him. He looked over at me and nodded so I nodded. As soon as the light turned green I got the jump on him and left him standing still at the light. The next second I proceeded to drift circles around him at the stoplight. Psssssssh, and I thought those things were fast.

BIGB90teg

Ok not really that great but none the less still a kill, I lived in KC at the time I had a 93 del sol stock single cam VTAK lol Sept for I/H/E my buddy Dave has a 2002 cavalier and his car is clean as hell not ur normal queer cavy but he thought he was gonna do something one night and he pulled up next to me doin about 20 I looked at him he looked at me we both smiled and we both punched it I start inching my way out immediately and he stopped smiling lol ended about 3 cars out, that's my first real kill and funny but Dave is a mad man behind the wheel he's been auto-xing since 92 and he kills almost everything in his class with his i/e and suspension cavy that's funny too!vettes, stis, evo, anything!