You're Ghey If...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You're ghey when you suck cock while also being equipped with one yourself......................jimmy

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You are ghey if you post in a ghey thread to tell people they are ghey for posting in that thread although you are doing the same

:lol:

paczek

ur ghey if u store ur 350whp wrx with winter tires...in the winter and if u never drive over sum dirt =P
my friend does that, i almost beat his ass wen he said that

acclude

cheap bastard
You're ghey if you suggest to a member of this site that recently lost a pet to go steal someone else's pet. <--true story

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
You're ghey if you suggest to a member of this site that recently lost a pet to go steal someone else's pet. <--true story
your Ghey if you cant take a tounge and cheak comment and get all bent out of shape, then go around hating on "<--true story" like an imature 14 yr old girl who thinks then end of the world of everything. you probilbly care more about peoples pets then all the real 14yr old girls who get unmentionable things done to them in places like darfur or wherever. calm down buddy, take a chill pill alright. later.

acclude

cheap bastard
you're ghey if you have a hissy fit cause someone posted in the VIP section without your permission!

you're ghey if you write a full paragraph of a serious nature in a thread titled "You're Ghey If..." and expect someone to take you seriously!

you're ghey if you won't sell me your 5-lug parts!