z3 fenders.??

dlo253

found some brand new ones for prettttty cheap. cheaper than getting a new stock fender lol. but not quite sure if i really want them. i was wondering if anyone can post up some pics of them on a teg. thanks

dlo253

thanks. hmmm......damn. still a toss up. lol, i dont wanna buy em and get em on there and realize i dont like em. haha

j13

Keep It Clean
Z3 fenders = fail. Sorry man.

UNLESS they are super mega cheap and you're in need of fenders...buy them and delete/fill in the vents.

dlo253

yea i need a new fender, and i can get these for cheaper than 1 fender. lol. and hell who knows, it might help a LITTLE bit with heat and wat not lol. haha not tryin to be a dick, but why you say they are a fail? not "clean"(stock)? lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yea i need a new fender, and i can get these for cheaper than 1 fender. lol. and hell who knows, it might help a LITTLE bit with heat and wat not lol. haha not tryin to be a dick, but why you say they are a fail? not "clean"(stock)? lol
it wont unless you do some cutting to the frame/wheel well

j13

Keep It Clean
Those vents in the fenders looked cool in the 90's with the BMW Z3...they belong on that car.

Putting those fenders on an Integra is like putting Ferrari Testarossa doors on an Integra..they just don't go with the lines of the car, in my opinion.
But its your car and you can rock them:) that's all that matters right.

Ferrari Testarossa:

alyssafacex

i don't like them. but i don't hate them.
i've seeen muuuuuch worse.
but you know what, if you're in dire need of fenders/ a fender, then i'd go for it.
save up, and then get normal ones.
i'm sure somebody would buy these when your ready to sell them.

dlo253

yeah, i do agree they dont really go with the lines...it was just a thought cuz the price lol...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i could buy metal fenders (new aftermarket, ready for paint) at a shop here for $85.50 each. my friend bought a pair from them and they fit spot-on.

check out their 'online catalog' for all kinds of body parts
http://www.certifit.com/

good thing theres a certifit in san diego :thumbs up