Zach's Build (The Darkness)

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Yeah the car feels more solid but its hard to explain, i got a front and rear bar and i did it right before work so i havent really gotten to test it out
Well, I just got my front one a week ago, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how much those little pieces of metal improve the rigidity.

Zachc6464

Mugen lips are a little bulky, but they look really good. I'm glad you didn't go with the typical Type-R wing. Dare to be different! :)
Yeah everyone has type r!
Anyways

UPDATE: BAD NEWS
deer jumped in front of me last night on my way home. I was looking in the rear view because a guy was tailgating me. The deer was alive but the animal control didnt ever show up :( and it died there after 15 minutes

The hood is bent up a little. I think i can fix it

treeafodo

Austin
So you hit a deer and get almost no damage? It really sucks, but you got lucky! Glad you're okay, it could have been bad. I hit a cat (in my civic) and it blows 2 speakers, a fog light, rips my fender liner out, pushes my grille in and misaligns my fender and bumper. :lol:

Zachc6464

The damage is fine. But seeing the deer die. Killed me a little inside. The fucking animal control is a piece of shit here, if they came over they could have saved the deer. They called back 30 mins later saying "oh we will pick it up in a few days" what the actual fuck.

Zachc6464

So you hit a deer and get almost no damage? It really sucks, but you got lucky! Glad you're okay, it could have been bad. I hit a cat (in my civic) and it blows 2 speakers, a fog light, rips my fender liner out, pushes my grille in and misaligns my fender and bumper. :lol:
Anyone know the best way to fix it? It looks like the paint cracked on the crease instead of bending with the metal

Zachc6464

Anyways. Got an estimate to fix it for $880

Not doing that obviously.
So Im trying to find a hood bra or the plastic hood bra. But I cant find one. Anyone have any ideas