Zach's Build (The Darkness)

Zachc6464

I have been on here since December when I got the car and am finally making a build thread. It's not much but it's something.

So here is the story. My name is Zach and I am currently studying to become a firefighter. This year is my first year of college. My first car when I was a junior in highschool, a 1978 Chevy K5 Blazer. At first I liked trucks since my friend had a big ford. The transmission died so I was on a mission to get a new car. I was hoping to get a VW golf or jetta but my aunt sent me an email about the Human Resources lady at her work was selling a 1995 Integra LS with 78k miles for $4000.
I looked at it and at first glance I said it was gay and discarded the email.
After doing some research on the car I decided to go get it.
It currently has ~85,000 miles and I did a full tune-up myself at ~82,000

As of Now
Engine:
Stock B18B1
Stock LS Tranny
Resonator delete to DIY ice box mod
Spec D N1 style catback exhaust, sounds nice!

Wheels and Tires:
LS Mesh wheels, sanded and painted black (going to paint and polish gunmetal next)
Wrapped in Toyo Proxes

Interior:
New head unit (Alpine) and speakers all around (blew the old ones lol)
Straight to ipod connect
LED conversions

Exterior:
Plasti dipped turn signals
Mugen Replica Lip
White Acura Race emblems
and black Acura badge (painting a different color, or getting an illest badge)

Suspension:
Eibach Pro-System 1.3" drop
Shocks, Struts and Springs

Heres what it looked like after I got it and painted the hubcaps, so all stock

When a guy at school backed in to me

Fixing it

After sanding and painting the stock steelies

After picking up the LS meshies and Toyo Proxes

And how it sits as of 10/11/2013

I have of course lots more plans for this car.
For starters I am repainting the valve cover gunmetal and replacing gaskets, going to a pick n pull and trying to find center caps, mudflaps, a oem hood bra, and an itr spoiler
and going to get new tint soon (the tint now is clear UV protection and bubbles on the back)

Last edited:

Zachc6464

It kills me to say this but my progress will be put to a halt. Unfortunately I have big bills to pay like school and my union sent me a letter saying if you dont pay $275 you will be fired october 4th... They never asked for it in the first place.

Anyways, hopefully things will sort out and I will be back to my baby soon

treeafodo

Austin
If they never asked for it in the first place confront them about it.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck getting back to the teg.

Zachc6464

If they never asked for it in the first place confront them about it.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck getting back to the teg.
Tried calling them. Took 6 calls just to get to a voicemail

98GS

It's coming along nicely. Hoping for better days to come your way. There's lots I want to do to mine but I to have bills and such so little by little as you can afford to :)

Zachc6464

It's coming along nicely. Hoping for better days to come your way. There's lots I want to do to mine but I to have bills and such so little by little as you can afford to :)
Thanks man, cant wait to see what you do too!

droz

any more side shots? I am looking at the eibach sport kit which is supposedly 1.7 drop so trying to see about how its gonna look.....i know your pro kit is only 1.3 but should give me a good idea thanks!

I<3MyIntegra

It kills me to say this but my progress will be put to a halt. Unfortunately I have big bills to pay like school and my union sent me a letter saying if you dont pay $275 you will be fired october 4th... They never asked for it in the first place.

Anyways, hopefully things will sort out and I will be back to my baby soon
Unions can eat sh*t. They don't do anything for you but take money out of your paycheck, and keep all of the lazy employees from getting fired. Sorry to hear that.

Zachc6464

And yeah I<3MyIntegra, i only work part time since im in college so i dont get any benefits from them at all. So its literally like me flushing $275 down the toilet

Zachc6464

UPDATE:

Went to Walmart to get work clothes because my gf insisted i go get a deal on levis. First time ive ever been in one surprisingly and of course i checked out the car section. Going to try this out tomorrow!

db8er

i <3 the vtak!
Looks good man! Definitely needs more low. 1.7 inches will give a good look compared to stock but you end up wanting to be lower.