Zachs Honda Rebirth - The 97 DB8

Zachc6464

Hey guys I am so glad to be back in the Honda game. I am also sorry for being a moron and getting a Volkswagen. That was a mistake and now I am broke because of it lol.

Anyways long story short I found a green beauty owned by a ricer so I figured I would fix her up.

First thing I did was take off the tow hook and adjust the coilovers. He took the coilovers out of the box at the lowest setting and put them straight in, almost broke the oil pan before I got it home.

The car has 182k miles but was taken care of according to him.

Right now the car has:
DME Racing Coil overs
new brakes
new exedy stage 1 clutch
New Oil pan, head and valve cover gasket
sitting on LS Mesh with all mis match tires
2.5" exhaust with no resonator to a stock muffler, sounds hideous
LCA's not sure of brand
Camber Kits not sure of brand
Beaks Bar
Spectre Air Intake, I want K&N
Type R Lip, might go mugen after a new bumper

My Plans:
ALIGNMENT holy s*** one camber angle on one back tire is retarded
New Muffler
Amber turn signals and all red brake lights
Wheels (probably te37 reps)
Tires (Federal 595 or maybe Toyo Proxes)

and much much more, this is just to begin with

Last edited:

cvcrcr99

what are your plans for the car? Plans first, then start buying stuff

Zachc6464

Well absolutely first will be alignment, and before or after depending on my time I am going to replace the distributor gasket and vtec solenoid gasket, just waiting on a timing gun from my buddy.

Then once that is fixed I'm going to do a full tune up so spark plugs wires fuel filter oil change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy

Meat Master
Low rida low rida to the flow swagin down strutting round makin that dough

c_squared

Looks good, always been a sucker for the four doors lol. Definitely fix that goofy camber angle though

Zachc6464

Looks good, always been a sucker for the four doors lol. Definitely fix that goofy camber angle though

Yeah I'm getting that fixed first and asap lol, but the alignment rack at my work broke the day I was going to do it!

SoundEfx

Not bad pimp.

If it rains where you are, I would stay away from Proxes. They grip really well in the dry, both front and side ways, but once they get a drop of water on them, you lose front grip.

Zachc6464

Not bad pimp.

If it rains where you are, I would stay away from Proxes. They grip really well in the dry, both front and side ways, but once they get a drop of water on them, you lose front grip.

Good tip, I'm in california so it shouldnt be too bad, I had the proxes on my first integra