Zip ties and Duct Tape

bcartwright88

I swear by zip ties or as some call tie wraps. Everyone uses them on their car somewhere. Post pictures of where you got these Items.

Holding in my shitty CD deck. LOL. the bracket is all kinds of messed up.

Holding my short ram in place, Industrial sized black zip ties ftw!

jznsn2u

I'm addicted to zip ties. I got boxes full of em. I use them for almost anything. xD

Last edited:

racinfeend59

I have my whole bumper zip tied on...I already lost one bumper and most people i know that drift do this so its quick and easy to take off and put back on

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
used have my intercooler ziptied :lol:
i used big ass 36 inch long 1/2inch wide zipties
and my lip used to be ziptied (i took that ugly POS off lol)

loldoode

zip ties are a gift from god :D :thumbs up me and jay use them almost everyday XD

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
my stock airbox is zip-tied on one corner...other than that just some wiring behind my head unit. had to improvise once when my front signal light just fell out while driving..duct tape FTW! lol

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
My ignition is zip-tied to the steering column, then again so is yours. Other then that, I don't remember seeing any.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my front bumper/lip is pretty much being held on by zip ties. thats what the bra is for too :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
I have a bag of tip ties! I use them on a lot of different things for the Integra lol

I think its a guy thing.

Last edited:

mohawk42s

i had 3 zip ties holding my shifter linkage together for over a year...in my old civic haha

Last edited:

thatsmrpyro2u

my car was hit and while my replacement bumper was being painted i kept the old on on and zip tied up, if i can find the pix ill post them