Zombiegurl81's DA Build

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Bloody hell, I finally got some time to mess with my integra. I have started to paint the areas that have been welded (after a few weeks of sitting out in the elements.) Next will be the bonnet once I have done some prep work to get it ready, right now it looks like rubbish.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Just covering up for now the one on the boot is alright since the rest is primed anyway but the antenna is just well you get the idea.

I need to check my front coilovers still the one on my side bottomed out a bit a few weeks ago which I thought to be odd, it better not be blown already that would be total bullocks!

I also was able to borrow a quick release and wheel from a bloke at work, he used to have a DA too but sold it so this wheel has been sitting about. If I like it then I may invest in my own or just buy his, well see.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I've been considering installing a exhaust system I got at the wreaking yard, it's an Greddy GTP setup for an eclipse. I would have to modify it but I have the entire set. The resonator, muffler and piping I could keep the two and get new piping and it would look nice too. I've had it listed for a bit now and no one has called so beginning to think no one will buy it. Any thoughts on this?

All of the exhaust bits

The canister after I gave it a proper cleaning

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I haven't gotten the piping size for the exhaust yet, however I have started painting more of the bonnet, it's coming along and will be halfway there in no time.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I will promise but I hit a snag, the clutch cable broke today and while I didn't get stuck anywhere it did turn my entire day to crap.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
bummer... hopefully its fixed or quick fixed.. then on friday you should join us for a mini meet. info in sig :mrgreen:

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Was able to fix my DA today wow still can't believe how much I was able to purchase the cable for, while it isn't brand new it was in really good condition.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Right so I'm finally ready to put the final coat of paint on the bonnet of my car I will be wet sanding it today and applying the paint. Next will be the design then I'll be finished. Also its been idling strangely (sorry the word I had chosen to use is escaping me at the moment) so I purchased some cleaner to spray the control unit on the back of the intake manifold. Hopefully that works if not then its back to the wreaking yard. =p

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Well youd first want to see if you can figure out what the cause for the idle is before replacing the iacv right...