Zombiegurl81's DA Build

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
So about a month after I had purchased my car it was stolen from my bf's apartment! He actually posted an ad on here, lol. Luckily it was found and I'm glad, I was really sad it was gone! =( Since he was driving it a lot then I didn't have anything in it but he lost a few things and a coin his grandfather had left him after he passed away. We'd had issues with thieves since but I'm told it was finally taken care of, but you never know.

It was really neat to see this!

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah. i heard about that place from a few people i know.

if you want some tips on how to keep your car safe from thieves, pm me and ill let you know a few things without the whole world knowing.

=always on my iphone=

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
It feels funny posting things that have been done to the car for a while but it's fun showing everyone where it started and where it is now, lol. After we got the my teggy back we bought one of those pedal locks to help prevent theft ( I almost locked myself out of the car with it! LOL), we also got the LS Meshies for it too! They weren't the best ones for sale but I really liked them anyway.

Also had a question I saw a picture of the rear mudflaps with the integra white (it was just a vinyl) but I thought it would be fun to paint it! Now I'm torn on what colour I would like to paint it, either white or pink? I know the white would look good but I like pink too and think it would look nice as well, does anyone have any ideas?

The day after we got everything on and my bf adjusted the coilover sleeves, it looked nice but didn't drive very well =p

Last edited:

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Yeah, the shocks were blown and the car kept bottoming out when we would drive it so we invested in some cheap coilovers, I also noticed that the angle of the rear tires wasn't staying adjusted after we fixed it. It turned out that the bushings in the trailing arms had broken and were causing the tires to wear really bad! I had the privilege of getting to drive it to the tire shop (I'm sure you could imagine the looks I got from the techs). So after I got new tires (I'm trying the Dunlop Direzza's) I ordered new bushings, camber adjusters, then a few weeks after that the coilovers from Blackworks! Sorry I don't have any pics of the suspension being installed but it was just me doing the work and I was getting really frustrated with everything, lol.

This is the right rear tire when they took it off it was soo scary to drive on!

And this is the camber suspension parts after the install, still on sleeves then =P

These are some of the parts laying around that were going to install as well, some of them are already on the car though, lol

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
That is one scary looking tire...wow! Everything else looks great, though! I bet the difference with the coilovers is pretty big!! I like the "stages", even though a lot has been done, already :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
For everyone that lives here in Socal, you know already but for those of you that don't it's raining today! I usually like the rain but I found out that the front of the integra is still leaking water so the passenger side floor is all wet! Oh and the little fake pedal on the driverside is gone, I went through a puddle and got my shoes all wet, sigh. I'm glad I'm home for now.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
OMG! I just got back from my doctor's office and what a headache! The clutch in my teggy is going out. =( Not to mention the tow truck driver was a huge know-it-all..ugh. So this is what happen, I called for a tow truck once I got out of my appointment they said it would arrive at 4:50 (so roughly 30 mins later) once he arrived he was a series of comments! I have my teggy badged as a Honda (not a single Acura symbol on it) when I called the company I told them it was a Honda Integra, however when he showed up he was insistent that it was Acura and it had it in the door (FYI it says Honda Company). After this his starts to tell me that your car is lowered and he may not be able to tow it. He gets it on the truck needless to say, so I tell him I'm impressed he got it on with such easy, to which he replies that I never said I couldn't get it on. Funny that's what I thought your first comment was. After this he gave me a lecture on how the S2000 has the tow in the bumper (yes I know! I may be a girl but I'm not stupid!) We finally leave and he gives me the full rundown on what I need to do to pull the transmission and replace my clutch (apparently he's an ex-mechanic) Thanks mister, but I knew all of this! Why do guys insist on thinking women don't know how to do anything mechanical. We get to my apartment and get the car on the ground and he's like hope you can make it up to you spot you may have to get a running start. HELLO! I told you it was still drivable but I didn't want to do more damage or get stranded in a worse spot. I start it and clamly drive it up to my stall without a problem. =p All the while he was telling me all of this in a very condescending tone like I didn't know what I was talking about, especially when I said I was going to replace the flywheel. It was something along the lines of it's a waste of time you only need to if its missing teeth or grooved. Sorry I had to rant people (girls do it too) really irritate when they treat you like you don't have clue one! Well I'm done I may have left something out but I'm still angry.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
One of the pictures I took while he loaded up my teggy. Sorry for the poor quality it was with my cell. I also have pictures of my friends last day in Orange County before he moved back to San Jose. (T.T) I plan on visiting him...hopefully soon! I miss him.

Murphy

Meat Master
Ugh men!! It seems like they act like dicks on purpose so I'll be thinking about them all day! I'm talking like a woman because I realize what I huge bitch I must have been to have read that whole paragraph. Anyways, nice car, hope it all works out.