Zombiegurl81's DA Build

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
If you still want a 91 bumper i have one i live in corona. ill trade u for ur 93. i just have it laying around. it has bumper supports and brackets. and is clean white no damage. lmk 9512333852

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
also got a full ls b18b engine sitting here with a p75 head and a pr4. with 60k on it. shoot me 375 and its yours :)
needs head studs and timing belt tho. u can transfer the other things from ur other engine

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Could you send me some pictures? That sounds really good but I don't know what the head studs are (lol sorry) and timing belt isn't an issue. ;)

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
If you still want a 91 bumper i have one i live in corona. ill trade u for ur 93. i just have it laying around. it has bumper supports and brackets. and is clean white no damage. lmk 9512333852
I actually already have the bumper, thank you though. It's been on for a while now.

P3DR0

<~JDM~>
yea i ahve pics. hmu at 9512333852. i go to OC alot we shud hang out sumtime ill introduce ya to teh team

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Is that a cell I can text you throughout the day but I work so I can make call for a while?

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
ok i'm going to get the motor from you p3dro! I've decided. I will get you the money asap. i still need to find someone to help me pick it up, also I am working a lot now so I don't know if I will be able to pick it up I may have to ask a friend to help pick it up, it sounds like the most cost effective route and I can get some knowledge to boot! I'll contact you this weekend if I can.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
OMG! I got the worst scare yesterday, sorry I didn't post this last night but it was really crazy and I'm still a little shocked about it. So since Friday I haven't been home I stayed at my folks house in Huntington, I didn't get home until after work on Monday and even then I still didn't go home right away. I had a eye appointment. Anyway I finally get home and what did I find? Nothing! My car port was empty, and my first thought was that once again my car was stolen. SO I start to panic! I even started crying I was so close to getting it fixed and now this. As I'm pulling myself together to call the police my phone rings, it's my boyfriend. Turns out he picked it up over the weekend and started getting it ready to go to Inline Four, wait what? He says he's on his way over and that he will explain, sounds like a good idea to me. He secretly got everything arranged with them to get the car put together and running, mean while I have been working diligently to get everything from P3DRO! So after I beat the crap out of him for scaring me so badly, we talked and I forgave him. He apologized for not telling me "he wanted it to be a surprise"! No kiddin! So much to my dismay I need to contact P3DRO and apologize for the headache this weekend. Ugh, sometimes a guys idea of a nice surprise can be extremely nerve racking!

XjoEnX

Lol. I know the feeling. I freak out if an SUV parks in front of my car and hides it from my view whenever I walk out a store.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
and like the timing that he called right before she called the police...... :scurred:
He just got really lucky! I would have made him explain to them the situation, lol.

I won't be able to go this weekend even if the car is finished I have to work, sigh. Sometimes voluntary work is the worst kind.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
Ok, I have an update to what's going on with my integra. It's back at my apartment apparently Inline Four won't have a motor in stock for another two weeks, so I had my car brought back to me so that I could see it and maybe get some work done on it myself! It was a huge headache to get it home and everything sorted out but once we get the call the car will get picked up AGAIN and taken over to the shop to get the work done. I want to pull the motor completely out so all they have to do is drop in the new one and not worry about the old one. I also want to get rid of my blue interior ( I still want black interior) I have a feeling that if I just pull it all out that I will be more inclined to get the rest from the junkyard sooner. You know bit by bit. I also really want to finish the hood I started stripping the paint months ago but never finished it and I'm really upset by the look of it. So all these little things that are nagging me.

Oh on a side note I went to K1 with a group of friends to race and I haven't been in there since Dec of 2010! I kick all their butts! We raced twice I won the first one and came in second the next race, but only because my kart keep push to the outside.