Hey!

osiris19

Hello. I came here from ClubCivic. I have been through two civics, a sedan and a hatch, both EG's and now I am trying to find a decent daily Integra. I've always liked the look of Integra, especially how you can do simple things to make them stand out. I've been having trouble trying to find a good deal in my area, as most of them are either 2nd gens or they're garbage. The 3rd gen Integras are my favorite out of the gens. If i can find some pics of my old civics, I'll put them up. I'm 18 years old and about half way through my senior year in high school. Made some mistakes with my license, but I've learned from them and hoping to be behind the wheel of a teg soon.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Welcome. Just don't be an ass in your integra. Most civic kids make us look bad. I have faith in you tho, as youre looking into a real honda now lol. Try to find a clean shell, its easier to do engine work than body work

osiris19

Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome. Just don't be an ass in your integra. Most civic kids make us look bad. I have faith in you tho, as youre looking into a real honda now lol. Try to find a clean shell, its easier to do engine work than body work
Lol yeah. I just got tired of civics. Finding a decent teg here is hard though, and I may have to look farther out in the state.

built_ls

Any pics of your civic(s)

Pics or it didn't happen

I posted this shiit with my mathafucckin iPod touch

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Thanks for the welcomes.

Lol yeah. I just got tired of civics. Finding a decent teg here is hard though, and I may have to look farther out in the state.
Search long and hard, the clean ones are few and far between. There are going to be issues, they're 20yrs old, but a clean shell should be your first concern.

osiris19

i see you like primer, nothing wrong with that though
I honestly hate it. I wanted to eventually paint it satin black or just straight gloss black, but i never mustered up the money and ended up in a front end accident when my tires locked up in the rain and i slid into a Ford, and when a little civic hits a Ford, the Ford wins, and i drove off with a pole shaped dent in my rad support, bumper, and hood. I ended up parting it and selling the shell and engine.

The sedan was my first car nightmare. It was a reconstructed titled car and it had almost 200k miles on it. The engine was in horrible shape, believed it was head gasket related because coolant was always disappearing and the dreaded white smoke from the exhaust was present. It was lowered on some crap ebay coils, and rode like ass. The car had a blown shock in the front, so it was super bouncy. The steering column also made this horrendus grinding noise when i turned. I sold that one to buy the hatch, which i helped the owner paint because let me tell you, this thing looked terrible before the primer. I can grab pics of that tomorrow.

just dont act like those guys and youll be fine in my book
Will do, i dont act like that anyways. There are some good people on there, but lately its been real bad.

Search long and hard, the clean ones are few and far between. There are going to be issues, they're 20yrs old, but a clean shell should be your first concern.
Of course, I think I may have found one that I may buy. Its clean, although pictures only show so much.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm a parts guy too. Not aftermarket, but I can help you with any kind of maintenance needs. Just ask :thumbup: