what did you do to your car today?

pinkley

b@115D33p
Just picked up my vc from my buddy. There are a few imperfections but its all good. It turned out pretty good.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm lowering it some more today, reset the CEL, cleaned the interior, and just got back from a drive from AZ with it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Attempted to re-install my rear seats correctly (previous owner didn't take care of the car at all) only to discover that I'm missing the 10mm bolt that holds the bottom half in place... I just love finding more things wrong :cussing:

Side note, love the VC. That's the exact color I wanted to get on mine when I get it done. :thumbup:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Change VSS bracket(broken), topped of GM Syncromesh still like butter, added some coolant that was missing from fixing some hoses

djv1986

finished installing the dash since i pulled the entire dash and ac/heater box out just to change a wiring harness.

phatintegra

Banned
Woke up and notice a flat yesterday. Mr.Tire had to special order a replacement tire yesterday. Crossing finger the tire will arrive tomorrow.

I might bite the bullet and go back to the original tires that was the Pilot Sport. Found them for 1/2 the price. Since I still need to replace my front tires and not a happy camper with the BFG G Sport.