Sora: Szady's '94 del Sol S

Szady

Small update... After about 2 months of searching, I finally found a transmission. Apparently B-Series transmissions are rare around my neck of the woods...

GS-R Goodness

I have a few odds and ends to get still and then I'll be ready for the swap.

Still need:
Clutch/Flywheel
Starter
Speed Sensor
Exhaust Manifold
Axle/Half shaft

So far, I'm only $800 into a complete swap. When all is said and done, I'll be around the $1200-$1300 mark. Not bad for a LS swap with a GSR transmission if you ask me...

Szady

Small, small update. But, one I'm excited for. I've been wanting this boot for many years now. Thanks to The_Kev for hooking me up with a deal! Now I'm looking for a GSR shift knob, with the locking clip. :thumbs up

MrGurley

************5-0
Small, small update. But, one I'm excited for. I've been wanting this boot for many years now. Thanks to The_Kev for hooking me up with a deal! Now I'm looking for a GSR shift knob, with the locking clip. :thumbs up

Niiioce!! you have yellow recaros too?!

treeafodo

Austin
I thought your username looked familiar! Your sedan was an inspiration to me while I had my civic.

Nice Del Sol. These cars are growing on me

Szady

Sol looks good Ryan!
Thanks Joe!

Niiioce!! you have yellow recaros too?!
Oh man, I WISH. Right now, it's just a red stitched CTR/ITR Recaro. Yellows would be sick though!

I thought your username looked familiar! Your sedan was an inspiration to me while I had my civic.

Nice Del Sol. These cars are growing on me
Thanks man. You on ClubCivic or something? You're referring to my 00 EK sedan, correct? lol

treeafodo

Austin
Thanks man. You on ClubCivic or something? You're referring to my 00 EK sedan, correct? lol
Yes sir, to both of those. When I had my civic I was active on there. I still stop by to look at a few build threads, but rarely comment. Yours stuck out to me from the first time I saw it.

MrGurley

************5-0
lol word, their more a hassle than anything to own, mine sit in the garage most all the time so they don't disappear. the previous owner used to get followed home by people trying to get them. they make great game chairs though!!!

Amiguel6

Nice man! Try to find a rear spoiler/ wing for the Sol. not a big one though. my brother has a 94 del sol Si and he got his wing off a saturn at pick-n-pull