my lil "R"HD project

d@_b3st

well finally got around to buffing/polishing and washing her(still not done) but still got a few thing left to do to her like drivers side(right side:twisted: ) splash guard, both front mud flaps more low and front lip of course, getting really excited to see her all done! although we all know project cars are never done lol, I did remove the itr wing to get the hatch nice and evenly shiny(kinda like the wingless look) anyways enough writing and onto the pics

enjoy guys!

feedback always welcomed ;)

once i get her all together on the exterior she'll be getting tire shine lol, until then no shiny tires :(

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Beautiful ride sir! :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
S*** I'd be happy if I had wheels even that nice, Go for ROTM, We need more people in there anyway.

d@_b3st

Enter! Your car is so clean!
thanks man I'll enter as soon as the exterior is together

S*** I'd be happy if I had wheels even that nice, Go for ROTM, We need more people in there anyway.
lol don't get me wrong I love them wheels and they are in the perfect shape/condition, its just they are OEM and I do have a set of 16" bronze slips that are in great shape but just not a big fan of them slips :oops: but they'll do for now...

dlo253

Love it when I come across a build that is done right. Don't see too many these days, lookin good bro. :thumbs up

d@_b3st

Love it when I come across a build that is done right. Don't see too many these days, lookin good bro. :thumbs up
thanks bro really taken me a few months to get this thing all together, getting a lil inpatient to drive it around but winters coming and she wont go out in the snow:cry:

So... Beautiful... "sniff sniff" I'm not crying... Ok this brought a tear to my eye.
:puppyeyes lol thanks man now im a lil :oops:

d@_b3st

hey guys I've added a build sheet on first page, done a few more things to her in the last couple of days like an alpine head unit (while i get a dbl din dvd) also got a lower portion of the jdm itr rear seats (looking for the ITR upper portion now :) ), also have a 70mm tb waiting to go in as well, but theres a lot of ??? about this type of mod on an stock engine, whats you guys input? I think I'm just going to hold of on it until i get it tuned and see if whether theres a gain or loss on HP/TQ