2006 GSxR :D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Just bought this bad boy today after I was hit by a post office truck in my sv650.

2006 GSXR 750. It's my new born child and I shall take care of it like my 4 year old integra xD. (how long I've have it)

And my 2007 SV650 crash damage. Somehow not bad compared to how it was already damaged haha.

I actually ran into the post office truck at 25mph, but she failed to yield to me, so she got the ticket!!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Very nice. Was the old bike totaled? Or you just wanted a new one?
Bought it with a rebuilt salvage title with only cosmetic damage for 2500. The post office is self insured and pays what the bike is worth and lets you keep your ride. So I'm getting 4600 from them and going to sell my still ride-able sv for 2400 to my buddy xD.

So the post office is paying for my new bike haha.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lets hope the gixxer can out run what your sv couldnt. :mrgreen:
Duuuuuude! Haha the power difference is INCREDIBLE. Totally different applications but still. The only thing that I ever got out run on was a 03 built Saleen Mustang (thing ran an 11.2 at altitude O.O)

I'm pretty confident I can whoop pretty much any car out there now :)

What kind of CBR do you have? I was set on an F4i for the longest time. Then I did research xD.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Post office trucks are faster than saleens.

Had a F4 but sold it. /wrist I had a hard on for the F4i when it came out but after a while was very content with the F4 over the 'i'. Then they went and gave us the 600RR... :yummy: and then the current gen. :yummy::yummy::shockl:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Post office trucks are faster than saleens.

Had a F4 but sold it. /wrist I had a hard on for the F4i when it came out but after a while was very content with the F4 over the 'i'. Then they went and gave us the 600RR... :yummy: and then the current gen. :yummy::yummy::shockl:
Awww don't you miss it?! I already got my buudy hooked on my sv haha.

Did an oil change and I'm going to do a coolant flush today!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I have the same exact bike...same color and model year, albiet with 172rwhp worth of engine build 8)

R13

The other asshole
Had a F4 but sold it.
Same boat except I had the black tribal 600rr, Thought I was tired of it but after being bikeless for almost a year I miss it :(

Now I want an Rsv4 :drool:

899 Panigale is pretty sexy too.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I have the same exact bike...same color and model year, albiet with 172rwhp worth of engine build 8)
Post it up man! :D

Same boat except I had the black tribal 600rr, Thought I was tired of it but after being bikeless for almost a year I miss it :(

Now I want an Rsv4 :drool:

899 Panigale is pretty sexy too.
Haha yeah higher end bikes are nice but I just can't ever afford something like that. So the gsxr 750 is my dream bike :D

If you guys have a motorcycle, let me see it :)