Need help finding info for my wheels

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Like the title says, I've done as much research as I can and have only found 1 picture of these wheels and it was on Honda-Tech. The guy that posted it was looking for them and like me, couldn't get any info. I called this place "Honda Part World" and the guy I spoke with said "Japan only" any help would be appreciated, thanks. They are 16 inch 4X100 HFP wheels.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

94RS

No fucks given.
04-05 Civic HFP wheels. Usually come 5 lug.

dlo253

shit bro id see if there are any markings on the back that you could use to ask honda.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
I was thinkin that. I'll check it out Saturday at the meet. I sent a picture to this guy at the Burien Honda dealership, just waiting for a reply.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
You got super rare Honda wheels. EP-R5 wheel was available in 4lug 16x6.5 with 45 offset. HFP option for the 7th gen Si EP3 (only 4 lug models).

You commonly see the big brother 17'' 5 lug versions.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Sweet bro, thanks! That's all I could find was the 17's 5X4.5 and that first picture you posted. Appreciate the feedback guys!!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Here's another one. Apparently, these wheels were made explicitly for the 01-05 Honda Civic only as stated above. Couple of years ago, you could have bought these for $117 per rim.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
i really like those rims.. i might just have to get me some.
Good luck finding them! They're super, super, super rare. You can easily find the 5 lugs, but not the 4 lug version. Even the Honda dealership doesn't sell them anymore. They're still selling GSR blades new for like $600+.

Niice!! What do you think they're worth these days?
A lot just the HFP SS-7 wheels. Like more than $600. I find lots of old WTB threads online wanting both these wheels.

--pics of it mounted on