S15 Headlights on JDM Front End Conversion

TheSkygun

He just asked for feed back on the ideas and that's what we all did haha.
I hear you on one thing after the other though

Sent from JARVIS

LightSkinbyYosi

S2K and S15 headlights FTW!!! FTW= Fack The World hehehe

Just need to do a lot of modifying to make the headlights work. Look at origin when they put a Odyssey front end on an S13

Come on, people need to start thinking outside the box. Yes, its not a direct bolt on, yes its a Nissan and not a Honda, yes its his car ;) Just sayin

/end rant
I just feel like it would have a cleaner look at the end as apposed to the regular JDM model. If I get it to work I don't think it'll look half bad.

R13

The other asshole
Im still considering the headlights, but Im starting to get fed up with my Integra. I fix one thing and another issue starts. So I might just retire it.
Be a baller and buy an actual s15 :D

Then make a thread for it here and engorge us with pics!

Sent from my toaster

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Im still considering the headlights, but Im starting to get fed up with my Integra. I fix one thing and another issue starts. So I might just retire it.
That is the life of a project car.

Think of it this way, fix all the problems and have a reliable daily driver.

Or buy another one and end up fixing the same problems that will pop up sooner or later.

When I buy a 10+ year old car, I do a full tune up. I actually do it, regardless of age.

All fluids, all leaking seals, cleaning out the deposits in the intake and throttlebody, spark plugs, plug wires, rotor, main relay, fitv, Iacv etc. The lists goes on.

Even if it's a good chunk of money, I know my car won't break down when I need it and that's all that matters.

It's also a peace of mind when getting heavy on the freeways.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That is the life of a project car.

Think of it this way, fix all the problems and have a reliable daily driver.

Or buy another one and end up fixing the same problems that will pop up sooner or later.

When I buy a 10+ year old car, I do a full tune up. I actually do it, regardless of age.

All fluids, all leaking seals, cleaning out the deposits in the intake and throttlebody, spark plugs, plug wires, rotor, main relay, fitv, Iacv etc. The lists goes on.

Even if it's a good chunk of money, I know my car won't break down when I need it and that's all that matters.

It's also a peace of mind when getting heavy on the freeways.
That's what I am doing to my 98 DC. I just picked it up a few months ago, and doing a major tune up, kind of like your list.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
But they are Nissan parts. That's so 2002 ricer fanboy crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
It would actually be uglier than that because the headlights are wider so there would be less room between the light housings.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
This kit looks like it was an Acura CL style front for the DC, with an s15 headlight conversion
It would actually be uglier than that because the headlights are wider so there would be less room between the light housings.