my 01 gsr sedan ;)

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Sexy.

I think it's just sheet metal painted black. Atleast that's how most people do it.

Great way to prptect your lip of its rare shit haha.

Sammich

thankyou sir! your car is coming along nicely
thanks man...if it can stay on teh road w/o anymore major hiccups there should be some nice stuff to be installed by the end of this year/beginning of next year

SoundEfx

Damn, nice work pimp.

I hear you on the trailing arm issue, that thing is a bytch to work on if you don't have a lift.

How are the torque wrenches working for you?
I ask because I know some people destroyed various parts on their car because it never clicked.
Just a heads up.

db8hanep

Damn, nice work pimp.

I hear you on the trailing arm issue, that thing is a bytch to work on if you don't have a lift.

How are the torque wrenches working for you?
I ask because I know some people destroyed various parts on their car because it never clicked.
Just a heads up.
Yea really pita. Im glad i finished all my suspension issues right before my steering and suspension class ended. So far so good its been really helpful. Thanks for the heads up.

db8hanep

Stopped by ddmtuning this morning to pick up some led lights. Ill upload photos tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renarudo

How much did the paint job run you? I'm in SD as well and am debating repainting or buying some exhaust parts. If painting comes out cheaper then I might do that instead. Thanks for whatever information you can share.

db8hanep

How much did the paint job run you? I'm in SD as well and am debating repainting or buying some exhaust parts. If painting comes out cheaper then I might do that instead. Thanks for whatever information you can share.

My buddy did it for free coz i did some work for him but u can look him up primer auto body in la mesa.

db8hanep

Got my highflow cat installed today. I got the universal one so i have to get some flanges welded to it. I went to ledezma muffler shop in chula vista