18 inch on 1995 ls

Noneed2Hate

It's not worth the hassle, stick with 15's or 16's at the most.

phatintegra

Banned
It won't fit.
Yes it will fit. My friend was rolling on 18" on his JDM front Turbo Integra on Eibach Prokit. You have to have the right offset and very low profile tires and the right camber/toe.

I would not do it because of the low profile tires. You can easy damage the wheels or explode the tires if you hit a pot hole.

15-16" is a good size wheels and you get more meat on the tires. I have 17" SSR and 15" ITR wheels for my teg. On the 17" I get a little scared sometime due to the low profile tires that I have bent the lip on the back of the wheels couple of times. I know he wheels only weigh in 13"lbs each so maybe because the wheels are lightweight or the tires are being low profile. I been rocking the 17" since 2004 till now. I be switching my SSR out for my ITR wheels this spring for public roads.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Hey, anything will fit if you have the money, and as we all know money is never an issue with integra owners. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but money isn't an issue, they're gonna fix that shit up real nice. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Pretty sad when the "progress" I made on mine in the 3 years I drove it is better than most of those newbs.