I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

94RS

No fucks given.
Also I can't buy a car over 10k in cash for its purposes. Or trust me is have a new 350z

You can't buy a car over 10k, yet you can't spend 11k on a stereo? Great logic right there...

And by "new" 350Z, do you mean 2009? Because that was the last year they made them....

Victor91teg

Banned
I'll have to post pics . Have to see it to to appreciate. Orig owner said it sat in a storage unit for 6 years while he was in Hong Kong . When I got the car it had all the orig papers and even receipts. Recipt for the tires said 2001 and they had 80% tread on them and were hard rubber needed replacing. All rubber under the hood was shot hoses belts .even the rear hatch drain tubes had holes in them and leaked water into the trunk and I had to replace that . It had been hit a lil in the back 1x and I hooked it upto a rack at my friends for 150 straightens it out sealed all the leaks. When I put a new windshield in I had problems with water and the heater vent which I'm finally fixing right for the 4th time. It needs a hood over the intake for heater blower cuz the windshield place couldn't figure it out not the mechanics at b and m auto. When I got the car the axels and clutch and radiator were shot breaks were to be upgraded and suspension was stock so I fixed it too. Trailer arm bushings were cheap enuf but the mech ripped the head off the bolt so it took more time $ to fix that. Radiator hoses belts clutch axels was 1200 labor . Starter I wanted rebuilt to be fresh built in USA parts alternator needed more juice. U buy any used car u need this eventually and I opted to do it now rather than later. With all that work done I like to start my car every morning by hand and listen to her . I drive my last car 110k mi in 4 years and it needed all that stuff too plus a 2k timing chain job. It's pointless to me to buy a new fast car have no bass and rack up high mileage cause " I get around" I'd be in it 40-50 easy so this is actually cheap to me

Victor91teg

Banned
Also looking at focal utopia speakers for mids to put in back seat next to wheel well and they cost 5800 alone b4 amp and install and I'm thinking about getting a center channel speaker added to the front center. Any ideas?

Victor91teg

Banned
The teg just turned 25 last week. In WA state it's illegal to modify exhaust to make it louder than stock if your car is younger than 25 yrs. have fun getting ticketed in your suburu

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
you might be my new favorite person on this forum.. lol i havent stopped laughing since i seen money isnt a factor i spent 5k on rc cars

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
where did you get suburu from? lmao :hitlol::hitlol::hitlol::hitlol:

94RS

No fucks given.
So your idea of a "cheap" commuter car is a 25 year old shitbox that's worth about 3k if it's absolutely pristine.... And then spending another 18-19k in audio equipment.

Logic.

Victor91teg

Banned
You can't buy a car over 10k, yet you can't spend 11k on a stereo? Great logic right there...

It was 8k for stero and 1,999.99 for the alarm
And by "new" 350Z, do you mean 2009? Because that was the last year they made them....

94RS

No fucks given.
where did you get suburu from? lmao :hitlol::hitlol::hitlol::hitlol:

I told him rather than spending 30k on an old, shitbox Honda, to spend around 15k to get an STi or Evo.

But he wants hood credit because he has bass.

Victor91teg

Banned
After I got it I paid 500 at car toys to have it detailed and it looked mint after. & now I get it done for 150 by Tha same guy cuz I seen him at the store and got his number. Truly a gem still feel sorry for the guy who sold it to me and drives and pays 20k for a beat subi. I mean come on Who buys a new Honda/Acura and drives 2k mi year? And who's the idiot who would buy it and not mod it the right way

94RS

No fucks given.
After I got it I paid 500 at car toys to have it detailed and it looked mint after. & now I get it done for 150
And who's the idiot who would buy it and not mod it the right way

Clearly not the idiot that spends 5x what the car is worth on stereo equipment or doesn't know how to wash his own car...

Victor91teg

Banned
I wanted to repaint it too but my painter said I'll never get it to have the orange peel bubble like finish it has on it. They can't do it anymore cuz the epa doesn't make that style paint anymore due to its toxicity. & it looks great when clay bar hits it and a good buff job. Unless I go big it it'll be a notch down. Was very interesting seeing what he means. He fixed the stripped screws in the license plate and helped me dynamat the back . Car toys did the doors and just hood and floor is left. It a lot quieter on the freeway w no tunes

Last edited: