So Cal Meet ?? Riverside /Ontario Area ?

@ JDM >Shogun<

That would be tight, im down. i know two people with dc's....where at?.. if peeps roll that would be nice, not too many meets around here.

Peruviann

i would prob say ontario mills at krispy kremes or at the hat at Victoria gardens
i see soo many cars in my area ijust moved to lake perris cause bought a new home i would love to meet up iand see some nice teggy's

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ontario Mills at Krisy Kremes sounds good to me.

b18c_teg

Hmm just go to the Beach Bash on june 9, alot of ppl are gonna be there and maybe we get some T-I'ers to come check CI since alot of them haven't heard of it. Well I dunno If I wanna drive to ontario so often since the donut meet is gonna be once a month I think thats good for me.

Peruviann

im looking forward to the beach meet lol get to see cars and chill with my gf and have some bbq sounds like a great day

b18c_teg

im looking forward to the beach meet lol get to see cars and chill with my gf and have some bbq sounds like a great day
Well we hope to see u there man and if u wanna join us at the pre-meet at the block it would be cool that way we can have our own little teg group.