March '08 ROTM Winner: JDMxDB8

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
In faster corners it's great. I love doing it while powering out in the 3rd gear. Second gear corners gotta roll into the throttle or it just becomes a drift event......lol
I can actually shift the weight enough to oversteer a bit. It's scary and fun at the same time.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
WINNER!

1caintegra, you application is valid for 3 months. Just update it before the deadline if you want :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thank you everyone who supported me! This is my first time winning ROTM. And 1caintegra, you got my vote for next month again if you do run. Thanks for the good match. It was really close.

Last edited:

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
congradulations matt (so i see dats your name) hahaha and dude love your wheels A++++ super jockin'

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111Shift!!!!oneoneone!

Dudes congratulations man. SiR-G Lip and Paint is all you need for the outside!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
congrats matt :thumbs up
Thanks Khoa!

Congrats on ROTHM your car looks great.
Thanks man!

congradulations matt (so i see dats your name) hahaha and dude love your wheels A++++ super jockin'
Thanks man! BTW, what's your name?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111Shift!!!!oneoneone!

Dudes congratulations man. SiR-G Lip and Paint is all you need for the outside!
Thanks Kev! Yeah, I'm gonna be putting on the lip soon. I'm waiting for the clips from Acura to arrive. I wanna put it on right, not the ghetto-fabulous way. LOL! And paint will be coming this fall. Nighthawk Black Pearl FTW bitches! Inside, outside, and engine bay. Wire tuck? You know it! JDM Type R front end? Fuck yes!