Virginia People

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
So far 12 including us. lol

Some are still unconfrimed.

I have a feeling we're going to be short of 12.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Haha if you were to stay closer then you could just ride with me but that's too far.

I'm actually really excited. Hopefully my plan is approved by everyone.

morganpaige

Haha if you were to stay closer then you could just ride with me but that's too far.

I'm actually really excited. Hopefully my plan is approved by everyone.
hmmm its crazy cause i see tons of integras around this area i guess they arent on here haha.
or maybe they are asleep

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Not many active VA Beach members here.

But I'll get the confirmation before this coming weekend so we can get everything straight.

morganpaige

well there are some hatches that live down the street maybe i will stop n talk to them. they will probably look at me like is this girls serious but oh well. they are always outside working on their cars

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
But I'm going to go to sleep, I have school tomorrow. Goodnight.

PS: Your HIN Dallas pictures are HOOOTT!!!

:thumbs up:nod::naughty::yummy::drool:

:lol:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
well there are some hatches that live down the street maybe i will stop n talk to them. they will probably look at me like is this girls serious but oh well. they are always outside working on their cars
Any hot girl that would be willing to go to a car show and like cars is big thumbs up. :lol:

morganpaige

the photographer who took my pictures in dallas last year is going to be there so i might get to hook up with him. which will always be good :) i just need to findout if i can take the car and stuff like that and im in