Time to let the Cat out of the Bag.........

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yep. I guess it's time.... Pic's will explain everything. This Update deserves it's own thread. :roll:

Haven't gotten it dyno'd yet unfortunately. Me, my bro and our best bud are splitting the cost of a new G-tech Pro ($66 each) and we guna use the "dyno" and 1/4 mile times on it.... Guna order it next week & update with numbers..... :thumbs up We are planning to take it out with us to the local hangout spot, and charge people $10-$20 to use it to test their HP numbers and 1/4 times to make a little extra money on the side.... Sounds like a good plan. :thumbs up

I've had everything on here for like 2,000 miles already.... Pulls like a beast (but my Jetta still beats it! Woot woot)

Okay: Here's the latest updates... Enjoy....

Suspension:
Carbon Fiber upper strut tower bars
Carbon Fiber front & raer lower tie bars (not installed)
Carbon Fiber c-pillar bar
Skunk2 Coilover springs (front) still stock out back :roll:

Exterior:
de-winged

Engine:
Garrett turbocharger
Turbo XS "Really F*cking Loud" BOV
Greddy FMIC + eBay piping; painted black son! (had to do so many custom fittings and replacements because the guy that had the piping before us was a retard, no offense)
2.5" custom Downpipe & 2.5" custom exhaust /w Magnaflow muffler
EWG with a 5psi spring & open dump tube (no tube)
POS XSPower turbo manifold (need to get a new one......)
custom SDP turbo inlet/intake /w PepBoy's Spectre filter
DSM blacktop 450cc injectors
Picked up a Hondata for $350 from a buddy and he tunes shit, and he tuned it for $100 for 5psi (he's got an Evo X, whata punk lol)
Harbor Freight "Nitrous" Boost Gauge ($20 FTW)

The whole turbo kit was pretty much custom, and I made it fit so I still use power steering and a/c.... The only problem was that the turbo manifold heated up so much, it popped my a/c line running next to it. :lol: Planning on getting heat-wrap soon...... :thumbs up

Enjoy pics...

VIDEOS!!!

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I love how you painted the intercooler blk lol, sleeper!!
lol, hells yeah. That's the only picture i've taken where you can see it (i even had to over expose the picture a little so you could see it)

I've had it in here for so long now hiding it lol... If you take a look at my previous thread where I updated about being lowered in the front, look hard enough and you'll see the FMIC in there :D

patrick4588

Integra God
that g timer thing is trash. it told me i had 780hp and my 0-60 was 15 seconds! lmfao. again, those are trash.

patrick4588

Integra God
you need to swap that manifold and wastegate. those arent the parts to cheap out on. and that looks like an rfl "style" bov; not a real one.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
luv the sleeper look. good injectors make all the diffrence. u can have fun with that loud bov. haha.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What size is that IC piping?

Also why go the sleeper route and then have the loud BOV?

patrick4588

Integra God
haha this system is... uh
let me know when it breaks lol

gl tho, still using the FMU

i dont think he is using an fmu. looks like he has hondata and dsm 450s. just go to the track and spend 20 bucks and give us some reliable 1/4 mile times.