red98teg

Keep on Truckin
racerboy420

Call of Duty 4&5
Left 4 Dead
Pretty much every need4 speed EVER on Xbox360
Fabel 2
Halo

umm and who knows what else my lil brother has back at home. god knows i dont get to play them much

Teg96

Yea i unlocked them both. im only missing Seth, but i might not get him because i dont like him.
I usually play as Akuma, Ryu, Zangief and sometimes E. Honda.....and you, who you play as???

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Yea i unlocked them both. im only missing Seth, but i might not get him because i dont like him.
I usually play as Akuma, Ryu, Zangief and sometimes E. Honda.....and you, who you play as???
Abel or Fei Long, and Sagat, yeah i dont have seth either, dont feel like beating the game with everyone lol

Teg96

i hate Abel, he's cheap with his moves. Im disappointed with the new charactors they added to the game. SF4's only downfall.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
i hate Abel, he's cheap with his moves. Im disappointed with the new charactors they added to the game. SF4's only downfall.
i think his moves are fair for someone that doesnt have any projectile moves, but i agree most of the new characters suck

Teg96

i agree with you on that a little bit. it wouldnt be a problem if Abel would'nt do the same grabbing move over and over again.