quick little timeline of my gisser :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thank you! both of your tegs are inspirations to me, i love following both threads :) ill snap some photos after i get everything installed, probably not til after next week because ill be enjoyin the sun and the surf all weeeeeek !!
Thanks. We try... :thumbs up

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
crazyy amount of rain with all these thunderstorms... and today brought huge ass hail!

thankfully i watched the weather channel and my brother and i covered up our cars with blankets and tarps ahha (my parents have the garage and we dont have car covers)

thats awesome, ive had to do that before. i guess u heard about the boys that got struck by lighting from that storm, one didn't make it:cry:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
yeah! i work for parks and rec so we had a big meeting about it and work was cancelled tonight... that's so crazy :(

.Cortez

94' LS
yeah! i work for parks and rec so we had a big meeting about it and work was cancelled tonight... that's so crazy :(
Thats pretty insane. hey! QUestion! I wanna put HID's in my car, for my headlights completely suck for how dark the roads get around here, and the High Beams are just too much. Where'd you get your conversion kit? How do you like it? What did it wack you and how hard was it to install? Thanks! Hopefully if you convince me i'll order myin within a week or so...

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Thats pretty insane. hey! QUestion! I wanna put HID's in my car, for my headlights completely suck for how dark the roads get around here, and the High Beams are just too much. Where'd you get your conversion kit? How do you like it? What did it wack you and how hard was it to install? Thanks! Hopefully if you convince me i'll order myin within a week or so...
heyy. i got low beam HIDs from streetstyler, a team-integra.net sponser and they held a group buy. I got them for $125 shipped and they came in about a week. They were very easy to install, and I do really like them. I would suggest getting 6k. I have 8k, and although I love them, they're a lilttle too blue for me and I wish I would have gone with 6k. Look them up on youtube or google, like 6k hid integra vs. 8k so you can see the differences yourself.

hopefully i helpd and if you have any questions during the install just pm me!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
heyy. i got low beam HIDs from streetstyler, a team-integra.net sponser and they held a group buy. I got them for $125 shipped and they came in about a week. They were very easy to install, and I do really like them. I would suggest getting 6k. I have 8k, and although I love them, they're a lilttle too blue for me and I wish I would have gone with 6k. Look them up on youtube or google, like 6k hid integra vs. 8k so you can see the differences yourself.

hopefully i helpd and if you have any questions during the install just pm me!
Should've gotten your HID from our CI sponsor, Xenon Visions. They would've hooked you up for $110 shipped.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Definitely looks a lot better now. Nice work. :thumbs up

BTW, Danica is the shit. Much respect for her. Plus she drives for Honda. Even better.
thanks alot!! it's been a long road. and it's only going to get longer. really looking forward to all that body work... :???: but it'll bring me closer to my teg and make me prouder :)

and yeah danica is pretty much my idol lol. and i haven't left the honda family yet, it's my 3rd one, so i plan on staying for life 8)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thanks alot!! it's been a long road. and it's only going to get longer. really looking forward to all that body work... :???: but it'll bring me closer to my teg and make me prouder :)

and yeah danica is pretty much my idol lol. and i haven't left the honda family yet, it's my 3rd one, so i plan on staying for life 8)
What are your plans after the body work? My all-time idol is Keiichi Tsuchiya. My current idol is Billy Johnson.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
What are your plans after the body work? My all-time idol is Keiichi Tsuchiya. My current idol is Billy Johnson.
well, i basically decided on respraying flamenco black. i wanted rsx jade green metallic but i just dont have the time to paint the bay. im going to shave the side moldings, emblems, rear squirter, blah blah. after body work i want to tackle suspension- saving up for ground controls/koni yellows, asr subframe, itr rear sway, itr rear strut bar, blox lca's, ES bushings... i have a whole list. i also want to upgrade my brakes.

on the way im getting little things, shark 2 antenna, mugen pedals, apexi ws2, ITR front & rear seats, ITR lip and s2 dual bend short shifter.

for my engine, i dont want too much at the moment. im happy with the stock power currently. that'll probably change in the near future :)

lol i have a long list :)