Girls can be insane.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LOL!

I actually just watched that the other day

Does anyone else have the feeling that one day we'll all see that chick on an episode of cops, stumbling out of the trailer in a stained wife beater with the curlers falling out of her hair screaming to the police, "Don't take him, I love him. He didn't mean to hit me, I swear".

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
All females are the same way....

Quick to assume / Quick to cheat...

Play their game and you will be much happier...

Lie and cheat ftw!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Does anyone else have the feeling that one day we'll all see that chick on an episode of cops, stumbling out of the trailer in a stained wife beater with the curlers falling out of her hair screaming to the police, "Don't take him, I love him. He didn't mean to hit me, I swear".
haha totally.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
not all girls are like that, just some are really insecure and very sensitive, etc etc. some girls out there actually are really laid back and down to earth.

personally, i think it has to do with where you live.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha smooth, nice try.
you havent seen my smooth. haha.
not all girls are like that, just some are really insecure and very sensitive, etc etc. some girls out there actually are really laid back and down to earth.

personally, i think it has to do with where you live.
i think you are right. laid back girls FTW!! but i tend to attract bitches. guess thats the downside of being a nice guy.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
you havent seen my smooth. haha.

i think you are right. laid back girls FTW!! but i tend to attract bitches. guess thats the downside of being a nice guy.
haha i dnt wanna see it, lol. bitches ftl! yeah nice guys attract girls that just wanna take advantage. but im a nice girl who is trying to get to know a nice guy and i get pushed away :/ oh well, lol. i should just let him find a girl like this one in the video, hahaha!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha i dnt wanna see it, lol. bitches ftl! yeah nice guys attract girls that just wanna take advantage. but im a nice girl who is trying to get to know a nice guy and i get pushed away :/ oh well, lol. i should just let him find a girl like this one in the video, hahaha!
or just move up here to ky. haha :)