Meet my 'teg...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Sounds cool...Split vertically or horizontally? Or maybe something artistic like a bulls eye or blue and white rising sun...

Sounds cool...Split vertically or horizontally? Or maybe something artistic like a bulls eye or blue and white rising sun...
I was thinking either each cam tower can be a different color OR put a line down the cover from upper left corner to lower right corner and do each half a different color.

tegra97

nice ride..i think i really might go ls/vtec..i just want to look more into it, you know like reliability, how the motor and all the mechanics will hold up and all that stuff...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
nice ride..i think i really might go ls/vtec..i just want to look more into it, you know like reliability, how the motor and all the mechanics will hold up and all that stuff...
Same here. I want to, but I want to learn all I can about it before I go buying anything. And maybe even consider turbo, I heard they work nice on the B18Bs.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Alrighty, little question I have. I found someone in MD selling a DC5 spoiler in great condition for $100. They have it bolted on their DB like I would, so I know it would fit. One problem, its Vivid Blue Pearl, while my car is Adriatic Blue Pearl. Do you guys think it would look bad, or do you think it may blend? Couple pics, tell me what you think, in terms of how it will look, and if 100 is a good price.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I can understand if you think it would be ugly on my car, but it is an acura spoiler just to let you know...