my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

hell yeah im going. hair and all. haha.
kayyy. haha.

Jewfros.... LOL
Hahahahh. :)

lol honestly i mean... im willing to back off out of respect. cause i can see his point...
so are you gonna tell me what you think of my car now that its dropped? :)

its not like im mackin on her or anything. she knows its all in good fun. i dont care how hot a chick is im not the type to hit on chicks.
:thumbup:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
its not like im mackin on her or anything. she knows its all in good fun. i dont care how hot a chick is im not the type to hit on chicks.
:roll: lol... we all hit on chicks weather we want to or not... i mean hell i got caught by my girl last night checking out some other chicks ass.. and i thought i was being inconspicous.
red heads are the best. but nah im not a hit on girl kinda guy.
kayyy. haha.

Hahahahh. :)

so are you gonna tell me what you think of my car now that its dropped? :)

:thumbup:
sexier than a naked red head willing to do anything

alyssafacex

:roll: lol... we all hit on chicks weather we want to or not... i mean hell i got caught by my girl last night checking out some other chicks ass.. and i thought i was being inconspicous.

sexier than a naked red head willing to do anything
Fail!

& hahaha, thanks. :)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah i know... and she trapped me too... she may have not known but she conned me into admitting it... i didnt hear the end of it till we left
well since you arent with her technically you didnt do anything wrong. and if i do hit on a chick it wont be online. ill do it to her face. haha.

alyssafacex

yeah i know... and she trapped me too... she may have not known but she conned me into admitting it... i didnt hear the end of it till we left
Haha. Poor you. :(

it looks good alyssa. you put those rims on CL yet?
Thanks! not yet. i'm being lazy about it:thumbdown

well since you arent with her technically you didnt do anything wrong. and if i do hit on a chick it wont be online. ill do it to her face. haha.
:thumbs up

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol this is very true. even if we were together i didnt do anything wrong. i mean... its human nature to be sexually attracted to other girls. we need to spread out seed :naughty:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
lol this is very true. even if we were together i didnt do anything wrong. i mean... its human nature to be sexually attracted to other girls. we need to spread out seed :naughty:
get that new dial bodywash with pheromones in it. that shit does work. haha.