June '10 ROTM: Surferman

Surferman

1994 Acura Integra LS/B18

Engine:
AEM Short Ram Intake
Greddy Sports Performance 2 catback exhaust.
DC Sports 4-2-1 greddy was discountinued.
Carsound[Magnaflow] High Flow Cat
NGK Idrium Spark Plugs and wires
Mobil 1 oil and filter always!
Regular Maintained!

Exterior:
Rosewood Brown Metallic Paint
(getting repaint soon-kids keyed my car)
JDM Amber Bumper Signals
35% tint all around except front
Raptor 5000K HID Kit
Sylvania Silver Star Ultra in highbeams, and parking lights.
Si/Vtec Style front lip
97+ Red tails
OEM 94-97 fogs
Rear Window Visor from clubintegras sponsor
Unplugged antenna so it looks clean haha.

Suspension:
15X6.5 Exel Race(aka rota slipstreams) Silver Painted wheels wrapped in,
Hankook K106 205/50/15 tires
Eibach Prokit springs and shocks, but curently since 6/10/2010 i have H&R Race springs and Adjustable AGX shocks on the front cause I didnt like that the front looked higher than the back.
Blue Blox Lower Control Arms

Interior
Kenwood Kd-PDR30 HeadUnit
Kenwood 6.5 Front Speakers
Infinity 6x9 Rear Speakers

The front was only lowerd 1.3 inches here thats why the front looks higher:

Last but not least, the four door opional fold down bed. Eat sleep Car.

Ok so this is my first time submitting, id be happy just to get comments or 1 or 2 votes. Its my daily driver, all work was done by me, no garage, no help unless it was my dad. Alot of these pics were taken yesterday and the car hasnt been washed in like a week or 2 so yeah.
Hours and hours, days and days, all my money, cuts, dirt and oil, and sunburn all for the integra :)
(sunburn pic):lol:

thanks for viewing questions comments welcome.

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
i love the pic of the front of the car when its on the grass! and btw where do i get one of those little monster keychain things haha

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
:shock: i never relized how clean your teg was

looking real good man :thumbs up

Surferman

i love the pic of the front of the car when its on the grass! and btw where do i get one of those little monster keychain things haha
haha its called a DOMO doll or Domo Kun. Its this Japanese character in japan. But alot of people get em in the usa some people who drive hondas since its "jdm" haha. I got that plush thingy at a 7/11 when they had them. But you can by em all day on ebay and online.
nicoalex2
blaketeg
thanks I love the thing lol

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
btw whered you get your bear? i want one :lol:

Surferman

I love that color
thanks I was thinking about getting a new color after I repainted her but after a while I thought I kinda like it. You dont see it much, it doesnt look that dirty when it is, and pretty much anywheel color would look right with it. white, black, etc.
so im keepin it the same color.
blaketeg:
its that domo doll thing not a bear haha more like a brownie with a mouth.
thanks!

Mick Lvn

Really digging this car, other than the rear window visor and wheel gap. But hey, its not my car so rock on! I think you got this one!

Surferman

Really digging this car, other than the rear window visor and wheel gap. But hey, its not my car so rock on! I think you got this one!
thanks man yeah the visor idea actually came from this guy:

but he made his himself and its much smaller. and then I found one on here for sell had the money so I figure id try it. I didnt really like it at first I got it couple months back but its alright. Im debating on taking it off. As for the wheel gap im happy with the front it rubs somtimes i need to roll my fenders. And now the rear is pissing me off haha. I just hate the rear being lower than the back. One day mabye ill upgrade lol.