My New PIAA H3 Plasma Ion Yellow Fogs Lights

5speedintegra

Hey guys, just got my new H3 yellow fogs from amazon today. I took a few pics of it while it was in the box still. Ill post a before and after shot too.

5speedintegra

post a pic of it in the car!

one piece or stock headlihts?
lol theyre stock headlights for now but im thinking of getting the 1 pieces. Crystal Clear ones tho not like this muggy smudgy kind of look.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Thanks Coy! Well i was hoping for them to be a little more yellow.. but i guess this will have to do for now LOL
i have used those before to get the yellow in the highbeam but not have it too bright and i didnt like how it wasnt as yellow as i expected.. i then went to these kinds and was pretty satisfied for a while

then i went with the yellow capsule from an acura TL because i was tired of looking for yellow bulbs..

5speedintegra

i have used those before to get the yellow in the highbeam but not have it too bright and i didnt like how it wasnt as yellow as i expected.. i then went to these kinds and was pretty satisfied for a while

then i went with the yellow capsule from an acura TL because i was tired of looking for yellow bulbs..
so how did you fit those lights in the pic into your connector? is yours flat like the ground connector or is it round? because when i took mine out, the connector from the old ones was a rounded male connector. so i just put it in temporary while my dad gets the right connector. Right now its intersecting the round connector.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
that was my first set-up. that set-up kept blowing out quite often..

i then went to these in yellow

i used these bulbs

**CLICK HERE**

they look like these but yellow (H-881)

cut off the locking plate off the 9005 bulbs (the one with the 3 tabs with the red gasket)

jb welded that plate onto the yellow bulb, made my own harness to plug into the bulb and worked fine :thumbs up

Last edited: