My 1997 integra Type R

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
No i mean the white thing that is supposed to beattached to your bumper like they all were the day they were sold from Acura

Jesus dude no need to be an asshole to everyone, so what goes around comes around.
Maybe if you used your freaking eyes to check out the pictures he posted on the very first thread, you would notice that he has a black lip on it, as seen here

if you're going to be a douche to everyone, at least get your story straight.

JasperDA9

listen 18 year old Canadian kid. i'm not being a douche or an asshole. Stop gettin so emotional like a litle bitch. I don't see ablack lip, all i see is a shadow. Learn when to talk and when to shut your mouth.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
must have been the language barrier. You meant remove all extraneous stickers. I get it now. :thumbup:

and to the kid whos pal has an RSX. unless he is the original owner someone painted them. Don't know what to tell you.

NON type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=284419949&dealer_id=52741590&car_year=2002&rdm=1285085681330&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=y&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=58&standard=false

Type S = silver wheels
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=282993909&dealer_id=71145&car_year=2004&rdm=1285085769799&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1148482&showZipError=n&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=78233&advanced=&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=1638&standard=false

Canadian models of RSX Type S came with Factory gunmetal wheels. Also, Canadian model Type S came with black ebony interior that american RSX's never came with.

jdmteggy96

listen 18 year old Canadian kid. i'm not being a douche or an asshole. Stop gettin so emotional like a litle bitch. I don't see ablack lip, all i see is a shadow. Learn when to talk and when to shut your mouth.
dude your a dick all youve been doin in this thread is raggin on fuckin people oh and to the op nice R lets see the interior and your itR number plate

JDMasfck

Nice R.. welcome to the 'R' owners club..lol..

Time to shut these ppl up and post some interior shots for the haters

( seriously don't feel bad, everyone tries to tell me my JDM ITR is fake.. till I pull out the Jap title )

Nothing like people who think they know everything.. funny thing is they usually have the worst cars.

Damn Haters!!!

JDMasfck

and if this is a clone.. the doors would have to be replaced, or a lot of body work was done to replicate the body line of an R... just shaving them make it really obvious with a flush door.. :nono:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
bro I'm not getting emotional at all, I'm just trying to defend the guy.
I've got my screen on the darkest possible setting and I can see the black lip on his car no problem. Zoom in a bit, it's not hard to see.

Also, Nugget, thank you very much sir.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Hey, why don't everyone just quit acting like childish douchebags. It's just the fucking internet, get over yourselves.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Yay! Internet fighting FTW! lol

Being a TypeR owner as well, I can tell you that the first question you will answer a majority of the time is "Is that a true R?" or "Is that legit"? I've had people stand right in front of mine and try to tell me it's a fake. Most of the time I don't even bother going through the plethora of ways to distinguish. Sometimes I do just for fun :twisted:

Nice car man

JDMasfck

Yay! Internet fighting FTW! lol

Being a TypeR owner as well, I can tell you that the first question you will answer a majority of the time is "Is that a true R?" or "Is that legit"? I've had people stand right in front of mine and try to tell me it's a fake. Most of the time I don't even bother going through the plethora of ways to distinguish. Sometimes I do just for fun :twisted:

Nice car man
sounds like the story of my life.. try and have a RHD one once.. nothing but haters and uneducated imbeciles.