what did you do to your car today?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Finished the passenger side of my wire tuck, almost there!!! Pics up in the morning. It's not like other wire tucks, in as I am keeping the major systems like cruise control and abs, but just relocating them :D (Not moving the actual abs system though, I'm not that dedicated :lol:) Also noticed my cams are leaking with the car just sitting there... :( Gonna fix that asap...

jznsn2u

Finished the passenger side of my wire tuck, almost there!!! Pics up in the morning. It's not like other wire tucks, in as I am keeping the major systems like cruise control and abs, but just relocating them :D (Not moving the actual abs system though, I'm not that dedicated :lol:)
:thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I only wish it was as immaculate as your cars Jayson lol, I'm cleaning as i go but man, yours are minty :lol:

dc2_

today i repainted my lip with clearcoat this time:D

i washed my car inside n out was dirty ass hell from a whole week of rain

jznsn2u

I only wish it was as immaculate as your cars Jayson lol, I'm cleaning as i go but man, yours are minty :lol:
I would love to do that headlight harness tuck but I don't want to separate the connector from the wires :???:.

PS. Thanks, it took time and patience to clean them :lol:.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I would love to do that headlight harness tuck but I don't want to separate the connector from the wires :???:.

PS. Thanks, it took time and patience to clean them :lol:.
I can understand that lol :)

And oh i know bro, I work on it to my patience's end and it's still not good enough for me haha. I'll show pics of it all cleaned and stuff tomorrow, and then compare them to yours and feel like a slacker :lol:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Yesterday, i went to go pick up grey primer for my tail light JDM mod.

i open my trunk and find that the 8mm bolts are too long for me to unscrew with the tools i have availalble.

fml.

jznsn2u

I can understand that lol :)

And oh i know bro, I work on it to my patience's end and it's still not good enough for me haha. I'll show pics of it all cleaned and stuff tomorrow, and then compare them to yours and feel like a slacker :lol:
haha xD. I usually get the back of the transmission too :D. I also updated my thread so that all the engine bays I've detailed are on the same page. Enjoi ~

Yesterday, i went to go pick up grey primer for my tail light JDM mod.

i open my trunk and find that the 8mm bolts are too long for me to unscrew with the tools i have availalble.

fml.
You need some wrenches bro :lol:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha xD. I usually get the back of the transmission too :D. I also updated my thread so that all the engine bays I've detailed are on the same page. Enjoi ~

You need some wrenches bro :lol:
i'm a broke assss bitch so i don't have tools and i'm the only person in my family excluding my father, who works on remotely anything.

to my uncles house i shall visit. tomorrow of course. and i just noticed, taking off a DB's tail lights is more complicated than a coupes just because the tails are separated making 4 pieces...:evil:

jznsn2u

i'm a broke assss bitch so i don't have tools and i'm the only person in my family excluding my father, who works on remotely anything.

to my uncles house i shall visit. tomorrow of course. and i just noticed, taking off a DB's tail lights is more complicated than a coupes just because the tails are separated making 4 pieces...:evil:
xD! Go to sears and get a cheap set of wrenches, they're on sale :lol:. But you cant go wrong with borrowing tools from family. Did you get silicone sealant for after you're done painting?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Well, i got some RTV sealant which was recommended, but i got some DAPs if all else fails.

As for Sears. I've got literally $2.45 on my desk. all my money is usually on my desk...hahaha.

jznsn2u

Well, i got some RTV sealant which was recommended, but i got some DAPs if all else fails.

As for Sears. I've got literally $2.45 on my desk. all my money is usually on my desk...hahaha.
Kool. Don't worry bro, I feel you on tight ends meat. If all else fails, start selling yourself on craigslist. Just don't take my customers. :roll:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahahaha. i'm not trippin'. There's a street in the city i live in that is notorious for that. I feel as if i get extremely desperate, i shall go there also and do that. hahaha. at least i know i'll make a few hundreds in a day. i think.

But i'm just broke from Christmas shopping. I figured my car stuff can wait. rather get my family some nice things.