8-bit

do what now?
Looks clean. Great job on paint matching mirror and side moldings. :thumbsup
welcome to club integra.

Army74D

gtavila_
Thank's yall.

nice work, couldve painted the side skirt too
I'm gonna hold off on the side skirts for now til I pick up my front lip. Even then, I might wanna keep the front lip black so I might keep the skirts black. I'll see.. But I bought enough VSM to paint half the car if I wanted to. Lol

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Great work so far man, nice job with the paint!
+ rep

I've been thinking about doing my sides, mirrors, and lip. How hard/time consuming was it?

Army74D

gtavila_
Down the street from work..

Home.

I usually ride a little lower, but the shitty rainy weather forced me to raise it to where it's at now.

Army74D

gtavila_
Great work so far man, nice job with the paint!
+ rep

I've been thinking about doing my sides, mirrors, and lip. How hard/time consuming was it?
I'm not gonna lie.. I semi-rushed it a bit.. So I did do a pretty sloppy job. With that being said, it took me about 4-5 hours. If I were to have done it with more patience and a steadier hand, it would've taken me all day. So this weekend I'm gonna do it all over again.

Army74D

gtavila_
So I been putting alot of thought into selling my Integra to have more $$$ to put in towards buying a new truck. I don't have room for two cars (and a bike). Having a truck is alot more convenient, and thought it'd be nice to have one so I can transport my bike whenever I go on long trips.
Anyway, I've decided to keep the car for a while longer due to the high gas prices and a few other reasons. So the plan now is to get it prepped for paint.. And get it painted. I am gonna stick with the same beautiful color (Vogue Silver Metallic).

I have thought about doing the JDM front, but didn't take me long to decide that I don't want my car looking like a Honda Accord. I have thought about shaving the side mouldings, but that just makes the car look too damn plain.

So over the weekend I picked up a hood and both fenders for $60. Straight condition and already primered..

I'll also be putting in the new suspension later this week so I can go lowwwerrr for the summer. I'll also be looking at getting my new wheels soon and a few other parts I'll be wasting money on.

We've also been putting in some work into my sisters DC2.. We've been making a few plans for it now that she got her new job.

Stay tuned.. :D

Army74D

gtavila_
Is there anyway I can change the title of this thread? I wanna take off the words "New to the site;". And identify the thread as "Army74d's..

Army74D

gtavila_
The rear end of your car looks so0o0o0 bad. I'll be going wingless soon too. ;)

Can you take a pic of the antenna plug? What are you using for radio signal? (I'm new haha)

I recently found out about the coil sleeves, how's the ride quality and did you get yours from http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=245? ?
Bad in a bad way? Lol.. I'm not a fan of wings on these cars except for the Type-R one. But even then, I'd rather go without one.

I don't have an antenna plugged in, but I still get most of the major radio stations around here. I don't listen to the radio anyway, I have an AUX input for my Ipod.

My Skunk2 suspension set up, I purchased about a year ago from Weaksauce.org. I'm not sure if they even carry them anymore. The ride quality is okay.. But like most other inexpensive setups, the lower the more bounce. I'm switching over to F&F Type1's to try em out.

Integra28

Integraclubbin'
Nah, bad in a good way haha.

Can you take a pic of the plug??

And yeah, I was looking at the F&F myself, they seem like good stuff.

Army74D

gtavila_
Hey Retarded OP:
Team Integra is 10x better than this s***ty site. They actually give good advice.

You probably don't like them because they don't respond to your idiotic postings. They also don't like to give people like you compliments on their s***ty RS base model tegs.
Dumb people on this site will praise you for having an RS because most the people on this site don't know what they are talking about.

Get a nicer car or just get off of the forums because no ones cars about you POS slow RS.
Hey, thanks for your post full of great information. I'm not gonna bash on you for acting like a 12 year old. But I will tell you, I had less than 15 posts on Team-Integra.net. They were all in my "introduction thread" or my "WTB" thread. So call it idiotic or whatever the hell you want.
And if you didn't know, the RS is the lightest model next to the ITR. A great platform for building a "track" car.
Just cause it doesn't have a leather seats or a sunroof doesn't make it any slower than the LS, GS, or Special Edition.

"Dumb people on this site"?? Why are you here with your 14 posts??
GTFO if you don't like it. Go to Team-Integra and post away on your "build thread" of your dads Integra.
I never said my car was fast. But thanks for the immature feedback.

Last edited: