Feelin pretty down

rybread761

BE COOL... FUN and FUNNY.... Confidence wins girls regardless of how you look or who you are.
Don't try to act jelous or like you want her... or even need her.

Girls like guys they cant get.

FTW!
Couldnt have said it better...you know whats better than pussy? A pussy thats jealous.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
what kind of girl would take a guy to the prom as just friends? girls are just as horny as guys so go for it

Teggy64

Got vtec?
well went to see fast five with her, went pretty well. She spent the entire movie leaned twards me sholder to sholder and her legs right next to my hand. I wanted to make the move and put my arm around her, but in the back of mind, I thought i should wait until after prom. Just cause if she rejects me, it'll make prom really akward. God i hate this not knowing...

Insomnia

Real Member
you have nothing to lose..other than a few minuets of ur time, keep stalling and it wont work out,so tell her how u feel,it works for me all the time,i have no doubt that it will work for you as well.
make sure you grab a six pack tho!lol

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Brought this thread back from the dead lol. So last friday was prom. I think it went pretty well. She got close to me quite a few times, took my arm once or twice when we were walkin and even let me put my arm around her on the way home. At the after party, her friends were askin how we met and stuff and thought it was cute that we met at work and i was teaching her to drive a manual. She was sorta blushing so i think that's a good sign. When i dropped her off she gave me what i think was a "more than a friend hug" but im still not 100% sure. She wants to hangout again this week so I think im gonna go for it and ask her to go on a date.

Prozon

Kris
Convenient because 9 months after the prom is when most babies are born. :naughty:

*Thinks to self...*

Parents must not of went to prom.. :what:

Boxy

I bet you're glad you decided to go, huh?

And yeah I say go for it and ask her on a date, you got nothing to lose. I've skipped chances so many times, and I always end up regretting it, don't want you to do the same.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Well, sadly this story doesn't have a happy ending. We went to see the hangover 2 and afterwards i asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner next week. She said maybe but then added "we're just friends right?" in a sort of reassuring way. I could tell she knew i was askin her out I said yes and she seemed sort of revleaved and i just left. I'm tired of this crap, so I'm done with chasing her. Just sucks that i went through all of this and ended up right back where i started; a friend.