Peruviann's sloooow build

Peruviann

o0o0o thats a nice come up on some free itr rear seats :thumbs up
Thanks !! Now time to find some fronts !!

Went to a friends house to get some work done
-Belts
-Both front LCA bushings
-rear motor mount
Mount is so bad that i can hear my engine move when i slow down at times.

Rear Mount was gone. It was bent when the motor would sit on it.

Last edited:

Peruviann

Recently had my coolant reservoir boil on me and steam out. So me and my friend were trying to figure out what was wrong and we noticed the shop i took it too forgot to connect the connector for my thermostat.. :shock:

sumfilipinodude

Damn painted it twice! Looks really really good though!

Btw where did you get your ac recharged?

Peruviann

did some work this weekend
trans flush and refill with honda fluid
new denso o2 sensor
oil change

Next - i need to replace both my axles

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
nice build thread bro dont know how i missed it really havent been on alot lately but ill deff be checking back

+ rep for the bulldog lmao

Peruviann

not sure what to do next ... ??? Susupension ?? New Rims ?? Start getting parts for Auto to Manual Swap???

goofygamer

Car sounds like it's progressing! Definitely came up on the rear itr seats! I'd do suspension first. New wheels will not look as nice when your car is in 4x4 mode haha

Peruviann

Car sounds like it's progressing! Definitely came up on the rear itr seats! I'd do suspension first. New wheels will not look as nice when your car is in 4x4 mode haha
i actually sold my rear itr seats.

so for suspension i was thinking of getting some ground control's on my kyb replacement shocks.

what do you guys think ??

goofygamer

i actually sold my rear itr seats.

so for suspension i was thinking of getting some ground control's on my kyb replacement shocks.

what do you guys think ??
I had KYB Gr-2s on GC before I got my current setup. The shocks felt very nice. I had nothing but good reviews about it. The roads here aren't that great since there are potholes everywhere. These shocks blew on me within 3-4 months I think. Gotta check my thread for the dates. This is assuming you have gr-2s haha